Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun

Thread: lights for CW9

Default lights for CW9

Hi every one is there any affordable lights for a CW9?

The only one I've seen is the Streamlight TLR6. It's a combination LED light/red laser unit that fits on the trigger guard. There is a Kahr specific version: 69274
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

thanks i have seen that one i am only looking a light the streamlite cost way to much i am a very fixed income thanks again

Hi turtle, You will probably not find any decent lights you can trust for cheap.....I am not a fan of weapon mounted lights except for Law Enforcement for several reasons.....For civilians hearing a noise at night you will be much better served with a quality instant on/off hand held light because you can photo flash a room and see if something looks wrong....A weapon mounted light and a laser tells the bad guy you are in the room and makes you a target, with a hand light you can flash and move to cover.....This is just my opinion but if you want a good quality instant on/off very bright hand held flashlight look at a Streamlight 1L-1AA light which takes a CR123 battery for very bright light or it will take a single AA battery, I bought several of them from Amazon for $32.95........If you really must have a weapon mounted light then save up and go with the Streamlight TLR-6 which is a very high quality item and worth saving up for.....With anything you may need to trust your life with always buy the best and you will never be sorry........

yea i use a small maglite but my hands have arthritis so i am looking for something else to use. thanks for the reply

turtle........did you ever get a light?

I recently bought a railed 1911 for the purpose of having a handgun meant to take a light. I'll probably get the Streamlight TLR1 for it but finding a holster for that combo is proving to be quite the challenge.

I carry a Streamlight flashlight at all times anyway......even if I get a light on a handgun I won't stop carrying a flashlight.