Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Xssights

Thread: lights for CW9

Default lights for CW9

Hi every one is there any affordable lights for a CW9?

The only one I've seen is the Streamlight TLR6. It's a combination LED light/red laser unit that fits on the trigger guard. There is a Kahr specific version: 69274
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

thanks i have seen that one i am only looking a light the streamlite cost way to much i am a very fixed income thanks again

Hi turtle, You will probably not find any decent lights you can trust for cheap.....I am not a fan of weapon mounted lights except for Law Enforcement for several reasons.....For civilians hearing a noise at night you will be much better served with a quality instant on/off hand held light because you can photo flash a room and see if something looks wrong....A weapon mounted light and a laser tells the bad guy you are in the room and makes you a target, with a hand light you can flash and move to cover.....This is just my opinion but if you want a good quality instant on/off very bright hand held flashlight look at a Streamlight 1L-1AA light which takes a CR123 battery for very bright light or it will take a single AA battery, I bought several of them from Amazon for $32.95........If you really must have a weapon mounted light then save up and go with the Streamlight TLR-6 which is a very high quality item and worth saving up for.....With anything you may need to trust your life with always buy the best and you will never be sorry........
    The Federal Government cannot give anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else….

yea i use a small maglite but my hands have arthritis so i am looking for something else to use. thanks for the reply