Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: P365 Mag Guts +2 is here

I get a chuckle out of adding MORE ROUNDS to 365. Most get it because it is small and easy to conceal. When you keep adding MORE ROUNDS kinda loses it's SMALLNESS?
    My daughter decided she liked my 365 and now my current small carry is my 45 Shield. 7 rounds of 45acp should be sufficient in most situations. If not my Sig 229 in 357 Sig takes it's place holding 15 rounds.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Can't see it, must be camoflaged.

I put my 365 in the safe in favor of my Wilson full size 1911.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

don't drop that in the weeds!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    For you P365ers, you can stuff 14 rounds into your magazine now!

https://magguts.com/product/sig-saue...ound-magazine/
    Lol, what, not 15? Come on Man! Actually I think I will wait until they can get 17 rounds into it.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Lol, what, not 15? Come on Man! Actually I think I will wait until they can get 17 rounds into it.
    They’ve been working on a plus 2 for the 15 round mag so maybe you won’t have to wait long.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Hmmm maybe pmag will make a 50 round drum? Then just slip on the bayonet! ULTIMATE conceal carry gun! Could be GLOCKIZED

"Life Member NRA"

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    They’ve been working on a plus 2 for the 15 round mag so maybe you won’t have to wait long.

And then then they will get on the internet and tell everybody that they are a dead man walking with less than 17, start throwing around how much more a percentage 17 is over 14 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    And then then they will get on the internet and tell everybody that they are a dead man walking with less than 17, start throwing around how much more a percentage 17 is over 14 etc.
    And then some self-proclaimed Internet expert will chime in and insist that capacity is meaningless and that high capacity micro 9s are simply a marketing ploy to separate people who know nothing about real guns from their money.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

And then some internet expert [or mall ninja?] will proclaim he took down a grizzly bear with a .22
    "Life Member NRA"

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    And then some self-proclaimed Internet expert will chime in and insist that capacity is meaningless and that high capacity micro 9s are simply a marketing ploy to separate people who know nothing about real guns from their money.

Yes high capacity is meaningless unless you are in a attack by a gang of Cartel Sicarios. Hang out in the Hood looking for fun on a Saturday Night. Or dream about walking into a group of Zombies who want to eat you for lunch. I have never once in my town of a half million people once, seen anyone or head of anyone shooting more than 4 times at the most and that was a cop, or had to actually change out a Magazine. In fact, I do not even know anyone that has actually been in a gun fight. So may we can separate fact from fiction. Tell us how may rounds you usually fire in a normal attack. Lol, "Just the Facts Ma'am."
    You might want to train more more for fast draw and the first few rounds fired rather than the last two of a 14 rds magazine. The first round round fired is the most critical. You might be super lucky and get to be the guy that fires the second round. Don't keep pressing your luck.

Now here is a actual fact when you might actually need a Sig with 14 rds.