Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: P365 Mag Guts +2 is here

This is for those really tough neighborhoods in Minneapolis :=]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    And then some self-proclaimed Internet expert will chime in and insist that capacity is meaningless and that high capacity micro 9s are simply a marketing ploy to separate people who know nothing about real guns from their money.
    Didn’t take long at all.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

[QUOTE=King Rat;424068]Yes high capacity is meaningless unless you are in a attack by a gang of Cartel Sicarios. Hang out in the Hood looking for fun on a Saturday Night. Or dream about walking into a group of Zombies who want to eat you for lunch. I have never once in my town of a half million people once, seen anyone or head of anyone shooting more than 4 times at the most and that was a cop, or had to actually change out a Magazine. In fact, I do not even know anyone that has actually been in a gun fight. So may we can separate fact from fiction. Tell us how may rounds you usually fire in a normal attack. Lol, "Just the Facts Ma'am."
    You might want to train more more for fast draw and the first few rounds fired rather than the last two of a 14 rds magazine. The first round
    round fired is the most critical. You might be super lucky and get to be the guy that fires the second round. Don't keep pressing your luck.

Wow King Rat I don’t know where you live but here in Atlanta there are very frequent shootings with multiple rounds fired....Atlanta has a population of about 6 million people of which at least 1 million are crazy animals (many children under 14 years old) with firearms that like to shoot people and aren’t afraid of anything.....This is happening in affluent areas as well as the hood....A couple weeks ago in high dollar Buckhead a pool party fight at a luxury condo spilled out into the parking lot shared with a Home Depot next door and all hell broke loose....3 people were hit going into the store but the thugs all got away.....On the news it showed Police shell case markers as high as 47 rounds fired so these idiots aren’t afraid to empty their high cap magazines and aren’t worried at all where the rounds end up.....Last Christmas a thug fight broke out at very high end Phipps Plaza and the same thing happened with lead flying everywhere except this time one round hit and killed a little girl in her mothers car while driving by on Peachtree Road.......I quess my point is if you live in Mayberry then you are probably good with any old pistol but if you live in Atlanta or any other Democrat run crime infested cesspool city where Law and Order are a thing of the past then you better carry all you can along with several reloads and learn to duck....

[QUOTE=getsome;424074]
    Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Yes high capacity is meaningless unless you are in a attack by a gang of Cartel Sicarios. Hang out in the Hood looking for fun on a Saturday Night. Or dream about walking into a group of Zombies who want to eat you for lunch. I have never once in my town of a half million people once, seen anyone or head of anyone shooting more than 4 times at the most and that was a cop, or had to actually change out a Magazine. In fact, I do not even know anyone that has actually been in a gun fight. So may we can separate fact from fiction. Tell us how may rounds you usually fire in a normal attack. Lol, "Just the Facts Ma'am."
    You might want to train more more for fast draw and the first few rounds fired rather than the last two of a 14 rds magazine. The first round
    round fired is the most critical. You might be super lucky and get to be the guy that fires the second round. Don't keep pressing your luck.

Wow King Rat I don’t know where you live but here in Atlanta there are very frequent shootings with multiple rounds fired....Atlanta has a population of about 6 million people of which at least 1 million are crazy animals (many children under 14 years old) with firearms that like to shoot people and aren’t afraid of anything.....This is happening in affluent areas as well as the hood....A couple weeks ago in high dollar Buckhead a pool party fight at a luxury condo spilled out into the parking lot shared with a Home Depot next door and all hell broke loose....3 people were hit going into the store but the thugs all got away.....On the news it showed Police shell case markers as high as 47 rounds fired so these idiots aren’t afraid to empty their high cap magazines and aren’t worried at all where the rounds end up.....Last Christmas a thug fight broke out at very high end Phipps Plaza and the same thing happened with lead flying everywhere except this time one round hit and killed a little girl in her mothers car while driving by on Peachtree Road.......I quess my point is if you live in Mayberry then you are probably good with any old pistol but if you live in Atlanta or any other Democrat run crime infested cesspool city where Law and Order are a thing of the past then you better carry all you can along with several reloads and learn to duck....
    My mom lives in Holly Springs and has been telling me those same stories. I remember in the 1986 you could go downtown at night as long as you stayed away from certain areas but now anything inside or even near the outside of the perimeter is a war zone every night she is telling me. Even shooting at cars passing by on the interstate. And it’s driving people out of Atlanta to near by counties. She said people are asking her to sell her house all the time for a crazy high amount of money.
    Last edited by yqtszhj; 06-08-2021 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Edit
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Wow....time to move to a safer neighborhood. Although Atlanta has been that way for quite some time. I remember back a number of years ago during the Sheriffs campaign that one Sheriff shot the one running against him in Atlanta. Couldn't pay me enough to live there!

Here it is:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...348-story.html
    "Life Member NRA"

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Wow....time to move to a safer neighborhood. Although Atlanta has been that way for quite some time. I remember back a number of years ago during the Sheriffs campaign that one Sheriff shot the one running against him in Atlanta. Couldn't pay me enough to live there!

Here it is:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...348-story.html

Thats a wild story. Sounds like the string of Alabama Governor scandals in the past.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Didn’t take long at all.

Lol, I guess you are the expert. Anyone that hangs in the hood on a Saturday night looking for fun is. Thanks for the advice. Maybe you could show us how you spray and shoot . Hope you do not take offense if I just stay home. If I do not show up, just start without me. But you go for it Tiger and ya might want to carry more than just 10 rds or more. And as far as Atlanta is concerned, that is the Jungle. I stay out of that place as well. Even the Zombies stay out. Now for some, well it might be right up their alley. And nothing like the Night Life on Peach Tree.
    But please remember this. If you think 10 rds is the key to saving your life, Well, the first shot is the most crucial. Yea, you might get lucky and be the second guy that gets off a shot, but do not press you luck. Or just stay the hell out of the stupid places. A more practical approach. At least for me. But hey, I am a boring guy. Have fun!

By the way, I never claimed to be a expert. But these guys are.

https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/t...eid=2226262e10

Based on expert advice I’ve dumped the 10 round mag and gone with this. I feel much better now.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Now dats what i'm talkin 'bout...right there!!!
    "Life Member NRA"

Thing is, you don’t get to choose how many rounds you need. Fire your three average rounds, are you sure there aren’t any more thugs waiting for you to run out of ammo?

So if you carry a P365, maybe you’ll only need three rounds, maybe you’ll need more. No one’s making you empty the magazine.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101