Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
Used to love watching “Sea Hunt” TV shows with Lloyd Bridges.....Always wanted to try scuba ...
Yes, @getsome, that shop compressor experiment could've ended badly in so many ways. But, like a lot of things we all did when we were kids, I'll bet it was a lot of fun--um, until your dad found out, I mean!

Quote Originally Posted by guido4198 View Post
I have to say, I was intrigued when I saw a thread on this Kahr forum with a SCUBA connection..!!
I also loved "Sea Hunt"...
@guido4198, I learned in 1986 when I was completing grad school. My course was a demanding, semester-long, for-college-credit, undergraduate PE course, probably taught much like your course! Of course, I was 31 at the time, not an 18 year old freshman, and definitely not 13! My diving changed significantly shortly after my first child was born, about 20 years ago. No more deep, long exposures diving on Great Lakes shipwrecks. (Must be around to pay college tuition, right??!!) But I still enjoy diving tremendously.

Anyway, it was a happy surprise to see the K9 on the screen in a scuba-themed movie--even though a bad guy was wielding it.

And it's a nice surprise to meet another diver on here.

rx7sig