Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: P9 2 info

Default P9 2 info

I just ran across a p9 2, looks like exactly what im looking for. How long has this model been out? Any feedback for me? I gave up on my sheild 9mm because the trigger pull is so different from my ct 380 and my cz pcr. So im looking for something similiar size to the sheild with the kahr dao trigger pull...

I am interested as well. I actually like the Kahr trigger. The p9-2 has come up at fair pricing. I have not jumped on it as I have a hellcat but something about the kahrs…

Hello Jim g and Double Ed, welcome to Kahrtalk……The P9 has been out for quite a while and is probably the best feeling small Kahr as far as grip size, not too big and not too small just feels right and if you like the Kahr trigger then go for one…..Welcome to the site, stop by often….

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Hello Jim g and Double Ed, welcome to Kahrtalk……The P9 has been out for quite a while and is probably the best feeling small Kahr as far as grip size, not too big and not too small just feels right and if you like the Kahr trigger then go for one…..Welcome to the site, stop by often….
    Thank you! Lurking for some time, and love my Kahr. I hope people come back soon enough as Kahr is great once everyone gets tired of all the rounds weighing down on them…

I love the CM9's I own and the 380's. I love Kahrs. And I have shot a good majority of the Newer guns out there. And will be carrying the Kahr until death do up part. If I were to purchase another gun in the new group of Micro 9'mm wit would be the P2. Not sure I would carry it as much, but it is at this point very appealing. I usually carry the extended mag for the CM, not for the round count but I like the Grip with it. Same with another gun I love the Beretta Nano with the extended 8 rd grip. The length is a little longer which might make for a for Carry on different times. The longer grip may be a better choice for the CM. But I have not had the chance to actually hold one, or shoot one.

Totally agree. I have been eyeing a p9-2 but i dont think I would carry it as much as my mind thinks I will. It is bigger than the CM9/PM9 and just as long in the grip with the extended mag. Also, I have a hellcat so hard to justify for another safe queen… SO tempting though.

Although the P9-2 is a recent introduction, it is basically a P9 with a rail and front serrations. The P9 was introduced in 2000, so there’s quite a proven track record with it. Based on your carry position and the type of holster you prefer, holster options maybe a little scarce at this time.

Just found a fair deal on a P9-2. Smokey Mountain Guns has them in stock. 499. See below link

https://www.smga.com/kahr/p92-9mm-14155

Quote Originally Posted by LabTrek View Post
    Although the P9-2 is a recent introduction, it is basically a P9 with a rail and front serrations. The P9 was introduced in 2000, so there’s quite a proven track record with it. Based on your carry position and the type of holster you prefer, holster options maybe a little scarce at this time.

The rail thing on the new P92 is something that would hold me back on purchase. I can see using a light on a larger duty gun but not on a small EDC pistol. I do think now the P9 would be a better choice. I am not a fan of front serrations on a small gun either. Nothing against them except the looks and the fact that I just do not need them.