CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scam alert for Ranier Gun Store/raniersec.com

Questions about this business pop up on different firearm forums over the last few years.

Although I have no experience with them, it seems like most of the comments were that those that actually tried did not get what they ordered if anything. IIRC, one post said it was a woman out of Canada running a scam operation. I don't know if it's true though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott321 View Post
    Questions about this business pop up on different firearm forums over the last few years.

Although I have no experience with them, it seems like most of the comments were that those that actually tried did not get what they ordered if anything. IIRC, one post said it was a woman out of Canada running a scam operation. I don't know if it's true though.
    Certainly can't be true. Canadians (nor women!) behave that way. Or do they.

Ironically saw this website the other day when looking for a Covert. Man this damn place just screamed of Super Scam. Lol, they do not take credit cards but will take gift cards. Amazing that they can exist on the net. But Hey! they sure had a great low price!