Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new

Thread: COPPER! And what you must know! It will increase the ammo shortage!

Default COPPER! And what you must know! It will increase the ammo shortage!

On top of the mess America has sunk into with the Virus, and the on going Civil terrorism that has destroyed cities to the tune of billions of dollars of damage across America, de Funding the Police which is utterly Stupid and caused a increase in crime across the Country, we now have given economic control to China. President Biden say's the number one threat in America is White Supremacy. But others see a different story. We have Korea, China, Iran etc which are REAL serious threats. But how does this play into Ammunition?
    Take just one component for example. COPPER. And Copper prices are going to rise. Actually they already have along with steel etc. and China now the number one buyer and they will control the export of it into the US. Ammo prices will continue to increase.

Here is a article to show how this one component will hurt not only ammo sales but just about so much more.

Why a Biden win will keep metals prices rocking!

As mentioned, China buys around 50% of the world’s copper. The country also now accounts for more than half of demand for nickel, steel and aluminum.

"But as we pointed out in a previous article, there is something off in China’s copper usage figures. The country’s importation of 3.55 million tonnes of refined copper during the first nine months of this year – already more than was consumed by China in 2019 – implies a 16% increase in copper consumption."

And China is building UP their military, which obviously requires COPPER!

This Article about rising cost of Precious Metals was actually written before our demented President, Sleepy Joe took office
    . As you can see, we are NOW on that road to higher prices and more shortages. Will it get worse?
    https://aheadoftheherd.com/why-a-bid...rices-rocking/

Don't forget that we no longer produce any lead in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Don't forget that we no longer produce any lead in this country.
    My mother was born & raised 111 years ago in the lead mining country of southeast Missouri. My granddad was the engineer who kept a major mine’s machinery running from 1900 until 1935.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Looks like we have a bright future ahead....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

^^^ This!
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101