CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Forever July's Japings...

Big snake? I woke up thinking about fishing, didn't want to waste the worm.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Dang I love this thread. All the way from Strategic Air Command when I was 8 to now, sigh. I totally fell in love with June Allison in that film and cried with her when she got the sad news. Then I joined the Air Force at 18 and my first assignment was mechanic on B47s at Little Rock AFB in SAC. Flew in them as passenger many times. Never to Alaska but did to Goose Bay for a month of alert status. Also England where I was watching a movie in Newberry and it was interrupted by a man who announced at JFK was just assassinated. I was stunned a bit then swamped by older (than me) women hugging me and crying on my shoulder in sympathy. Of course I hot footed it back to base as it was on full alert. Because of the memories from this thread, I looked up SAC to find it's gone, just like Little Rock AFB. When my age, memories are precious old and new. I hold Bawanna as a good friend and thanks, friend, for your help in starting me off in reloading.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

I agree, this is a special thread we need to keep going so we all live forever in July even if it’s messing with my sleep……Thank you OldLincoln for your service to our country, it is appreciated more than you know…..Memories keep us alive so since we were speaking of young ladies here is one I think about often late at night that will put some lead back in your pencil, Ms. Christina Applegate from “Married with Children”

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VvSrAUG6WFA

I really liked that show for some reason

Anyone remember these three lovelies?
    pcj.jpg

Oh yes. Funny how these ladies on some of these shows were "adults" to me when these shows were on. And now I'm more than old enough to be Uncle Joe in Petticoat Junction.

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Oh yes. Funny how these ladies on some of these shows were "adults" to me when these shows were on. And now I'm more than old enough to be Uncle Joe in Petticoat Junction.
    Lol! I’ve found myself saying the same lately. Not quite Uncle Joe’s age yet, but many of my tv crushes from youth, that were older to me then are now too young to admire without a certain perv factor.

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by grotman View Post
    dont understand why sometimes a copy something and it looks ok but then when i post it the pic doesn't show up. Any ideas ? WAS A POSTER PIC OF RAQUEL WELCH IN I MILLION BC. THINK IT WAS THE FIRST POSTER I EVER OWNED.
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

I’d blame China, they’re the cause of all the worlds problems now……I do remember seeing that Raquel movie poster back in the day, she was quite a knockout…..

Oh heck yeah

Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101