CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magguts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have four Kahr 380 MagGuts Kits for sale, if anyone is interested... For Sale Kahr 380 MagGuts Kits (kahrtalk.com)

I've had magguts kits -work like a charm. But I'm too old and clumsy to assemble those things. Nowadays, every time I take one apart for cleaning I wind up up chasing little springs and parts all over the room. So I went back to the original guts and 1 less round in the mag.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Sometimes/Usually older is better and some of these new gadgets aren't worth the trouble for 1 or 2 rounds. Almost like fooling with mother nature so to speak.

Time for my Geritol.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Bawanna, Older is sometimes better. I have the old magguts setup. They changed the springs. They said for easier assembly. I just wonder if it was for increased reliability. My old magguts have never failed to work. Thanks, Dan