Kahr Shop   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 22lr opinions

I’d reload for 45, but have you priced bullets and brass lately? Not to mention primers. It’s not much less than factory ammo.

I started too late and only got one little package of primers before the grinch stole ammo, so I’m dead in the water. Got plenty of factory ammo, but can’t reload.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    A few months ago I picked up 3200 rounds of Federal 22LR for .10 per round. You just have to watch for it. I've been shooting it in my CZ75 conversion. Thought about a S&W model 41 but it's a lot of money and I think a CC practice gun would get more use.
    I have a decent supply of assorted 22 I've accumulated over the years. I love my S&W 41. The thing is so incredibly accurate it makes me look good even on bad days. Lot of money but one that I never regretted buying.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I say we all get together and meet up in Worcester with pitchforks and torches to demand Justin starts making a CM22 which would be a sweet little practice pistol built on the same PM/CM 9 frame which wouldn’t take many engineering modifications to produce and would sell very well…..Who’s with me?

With all the rioting and statue tearing down and power whining, probably nobody would notice us.....maybe we could send a nice letter instead? I'll sharpen my pitch fork and prepare my torches just in case.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

small pistol primers?

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I say we all get together and meet up in Worcester with pitchforks and torches to demand Justin starts making a CM22 which would be a sweet little practice pistol built on the same PM/CM 9 frame which wouldn’t take many engineering modifications to produce and would sell very well…..Who’s with me?
    Best make that a trip to Greeley instead, that’s where the action is now. Pitchforks, bad idea, most employees there are carrying, many openly.
    P.S. I know you were speaking in jest. I’m just having some fun. (The carry part is true).
    Seriously, if you ever get the chance to go there, I’m sure they’d talk with you. Justin is very approachable, the stories of him working behind the display case and waiting on customers are true. I’m sure he’d be interested in hearing what you’d have to say.

Ok Ok maybe pitchforks and torches are over the top but I hope Justin looks in here every now and then to see what people really want to buy and maybe, just maybe someday we will see a K45, double stack PM9 and a CM22……..There’s always hope that if they build it we will come…..

Thanks to everyone for their great suggestions for a small 22 practice gun.