Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: VersaCarry Guardian OWB - no go

Default VersaCarry Guardian OWB - no go

Purchased a VersaCarry Guardian OWB holster as they had a 4th of July sale. Holster is decent quality, but does not work with the P9. Not enough room to get a full grip.

Tried the Desantis Slim-Tuk. Same thing. Not enough room to get a full grip.

What are you using for IWB and OWB - without breaking the bank. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Got this off amazon seems to be working pretty well solid click and lock in with the kydex so u know that trigger is protected.

https://is.gd/ASzRA3

Quote Originally Posted by CraigL View Post
    Got this off amazon seems to be working pretty well solid click and lock in with the kydex so u know that trigger is protected.

https://is.gd/ASzRA3

Evidently that will not work with the P9.

Ordered a Vedder Light Tuck. I have used that with my Walther CCP. And have had good results. Will report back.

The Vedder will work well. I have one.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quick turnaround from Vedder.

Received my Lighttuck today. Works as well as the last Vedder. Perfect fit and full grip on trying to get it out of holster. No complaints.

Better late than never, I hope. If you're still looking and if you want an IWB, check out R&R (ref Kydex IWB For P9 post #20 and also post #23) If you're interested in R&R, they sell on Amazon and Ebay. Also, they don't list the P9. I ordered one for a CW9, fits perfectly.

As far as OWB, which is my preferred method, is concerned, I picked up a DeSantis E-Gat. I’ve used and liked Don Hume JIT holsters as well, but not for the P9. I’ve yet to find a kydex OWB for the P9.