Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Ugh...ugh...ahhh...Augusto!

That's what happens when the whole country wants to live in Texas. I've been told to avoid Austin like it was California. I think it was Austin, liberal capital of Texas?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Maybe a good time to look for another job in another state yqtszhj? I'm seriously pondering getting out of Washington, way too much like California up here and the piece of excrement governor keeps getting reelected. Unprecedented 3rd term. When he was elected I actually felt sorry for the guy, didn't figure he stood a snow ball chance and would be embarrassing, damned if he didn't win.

Course while I didn't feel sorry for him, I never figured Biden as anything but an also ran and we all know how that turned out.

I have at least 6 friends, mostly old coworkers who are moving or already moved to Texas. Place has to be crazy with the influx of folks seeking freedom. Hope they don't screw it up.

I'm just concerned it's too late for me, still pondering Montana, Wyoming, and possibly Texas since I already got several hats.
    My state is all right at this time (Alabama) just my companies CEO is from California (but he lives in Dallas so watch out). We’ve been here 18 years. People don’t want to move here because they think we’re stupid. I’m good with letting folks think that so they stay away. We like guns here too and stuff is relatively cheap.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I'd be fine with Alabama or even Arkansas although I have no sisters or cousins I'd like to marry. I certainly have the dental work to fit right in.

That's the trouble with any state that is right thinking regarding guns and taxes and government. Everybody want's to move there and the more people coming in the higher percentage of idiots and morons that want to make it like California or now Washington and Oregon ain't a bit better now days neither.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Too much politics here, I'm banning myself for 3 hours. See ya on the other side.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Okay....let's all buy this! Time to move!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJRUKFJ6WTA
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I got the shot because if I get the covid I want it to be mild. Most people with the vaccine that get it only seem to know they got it because they had a test. 94% hospitalization for unvaccinated and 6% for vaccinated. I choose to be a sheep this time. To each his own.

Just steer clear of Jocko....he LIKES sheep....ALOT!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I sure miss old Jocko, his best advice ever was to grab the sheep by the back legs and hold um over a cliff because they clinch up more……I’m not really sure I know what that means but if Jocko said it, well it must be righteous…….