Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallen Hero's

Default Fallen Hero's

It has been a tough weekend just thinking about our Boys. It hurts. May God Bless every last one of them and their families.

I'm still in tears. I just managed to lower my flag. The flag pole is push-pin, not halyard-based, so I had to devise a way to get it near half staff.

If the election had been truly fair, President Trump would be there to greet their return, instead of "Mumbles" or "Cackles", but then again, if Trump were still POTUS, this would never have happened. So sad.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Amen
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Only thing I know to say is, Just Damn……This didn’t have to happen and the “Woke” Generals running this joke of an operation better realize real quick that so called “White Supremacy” isn’t the biggest danger to this country right now, it’s rag head butchers that want to kill every American walking……..I am heart broken for the families who have needlessly lost a child and they are in my prayers……..This really sucks

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Only thing I know to say is, Just Damn……This didn’t have to happen and the “Woke” Generals running this joke of an operation better realize real quick that so called “White Supremacy” isn’t the biggest danger to this country right now, it’s rag head butchers that want to kill every American walking……..I am heart broken for the families who have needlessly lost a child and they are in my prayers……..This really sucks
    Truth..
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I wonder which hypocritical a$$holes will meet the aircraft with the Heroes' bodies. I can't imagine Mumbles, Giggles, or the Top brass from the Pentagon or the cabinet being there. Trump would be there, for sure, were he still president<you know, after a legitimate election result> but in reality, he wouldn't HAVE to be there... because he wouldn't allow this kind of SNAFU to happen. He would speak and act from a position of strength, not weakness and acquiescence to the Taliban!
    Last edited by wyntrout; 08-29-2021 at 08:56 PM.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Nice of that business person to do that. Those young men deserve a larger, nationally televised display of American’s appreciation for their sacrafices and their family's sacrifices. But now that we all know what the media and cabal are all about, it is highly doubtful. Shame on the evil media and shame on the evil cabal. May God give them exactly what they deseve!

It’s good to see others feel the same as that business owner/manager does. Someone posted this one on another website.
    51B80B70-1416-48A3-B57C-51B857E06F02.jpg

Our elder daughter's a 20-year old E4 in her first enlistment, posted at Pendleton whence came 10 of the US Servicemen recently killed in Afghanistan.
    Our elder son, 22, is also an E4, posted at LeJeune, 2nd Div.
    We've visited both of them and their colleagues on base and at deployment sites, and hosted a number of them on leave at our house, and I'm continually impressed with the quality of these young adults. Almost all of them have been one-and-dones, motivated to serve a stint in the Marines by a combination of factors - family legacy, patriotism, self-challenge, financing college, time-out to find their life's direction, duty, you name it - but all of them confident in their ability to self-reliably carve out a positive tomorrow for themselves and their future families.
    It sure hurts to see those faces in the newspaper.