Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Ugh...ugh...ahhh...Augusto!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    I posted that? It could be my avatar but no one could read the tiny print.
    So K, WYN, we’re all family here, fugetaboutit

I saw an interview with Tokyo star olympic gymnast Simone Biles who said that she may try and compete in the singles balance beam competition tomorrow…..She said that she was still dealing with her mental state and stress issues but would try and do her best in the singles competition……While I respect her hard work and ability to jump, twist, flip and land on her feet after a vault landing and do tricks on a balance beam and all but somebody really needs to take young Simone aside and explain to her that real stress is being on a landing craft in rough seas heading towards a beach just praying to live through the day, then seeing the door open and the first half of your squad cut to pieces and having to jump into 12 foot deep water wearing full combat gear trying not to drown so you can somehow make it to the beach and stay alive to make a new plan to get through the day…….Sorry Simone but that’s real deal stress so suck it up and do your job girl because many brave young men died so that there would still be an America for you to represent our Country and Flag………