Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace

Thread: Removed Crimson Trace laser

Default Removed Crimson Trace laser

I own a CM9 and decided to put the Crimson Trace LG-437 Laserguard Red Laser Sight on my pistol. The first one had issues with the up/down adjustment so ordering through Amazon was an easy return. The second one came and the damn thing would not keep a zero anywhere you set it, ugh! Needless to say it was returned yesterday and my account was credited $198.86. I had one other dealing with Crimson Trace. The same issue with up/down adjustment on a Springfield XDS Mod 2 OSP 9mm. The pistol came with a Crimson Trace 1500 red dot. It was returned to Crimson Trace and they sent another in its place, no questions asked. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had issues with there Crimson Trace toys?

I have Crimson Trace laser grips on my S&W 642 snubnose revolver. I haven't noticed any issues with it holding zero, but have to add that I don't pay any attention to the laser dot past about 5 yds where my requirement is that I'm putting rounds on an 8x11 sheet of notebook paper..QUICKLY and reliably. In that environment it's entirely possible that my zero has shifted a little and I wouldn't notice.
    Given your experience...next time I take the 642 out, I'll put it on a sandbag, run the target out a little farther and see. Probably a good idea anyhow.
    Thanks.

Crimson Trace on a XDs-45 after several hundred rounds I having no issues with it holding zero.

I have owned a couple of ct lasers. From my experience and what I have heard, their lasers are generally great quality products. Their red dots are cheap and have mixed reviews.

I have the LaserMax CenterFire Laser on my PM9, works great through hundreds of rounds so far.