Tommy Gun   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: New PM9 Owner

Default New PM9 Owner

Hello. My name is Keith and just wanted to introduce myself. Been around firearms for around 20 years now and owned quite a few different brands. I have owned a CW40, CW9 and two CM9's. I sold the prior over the years but whenever I see a Kahr I always fall in love all over again. IMO they are the best looking semi auto out there.
    I have had the itch to get another CM9 over the past few weeks to pocket carry over my Bodyguard 380. I wear cargo pants and the size isn't an issue. Been looking online and very, very few dealers have any in-stock and are around $400 by the time you add shipping. I came close to ordering one yesterday. Well, today I walked into one of the local gun shops I rarely visit. There was a like new PM9 sitting there on the shelf with three factory mags and zip up case included. Asking price was $439 plus tax. I looked it over and it appears to have a very low round count and zero blemishes. I offered $400 and they took it. I added a Sticky holster and can't be happier so far. Need to get out to the range and test it but can't wait to start carrying it.

Glad you found us Keith. You done good on that PM. It's getting tougher here in Washington state to order any thing online. With shipping, tax, and the transfer fee the price is ridiculous.
    I always try local when I can but they don't often come through for me.

Enjoy your new PM9.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

You got a good deal there. Welcome to the forum.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Welcome to the board Keith. Lots of us here like our Kahrs too

I too wear cargo shorts and have no issues carrying in the pocket. I've toted my MK40 and my PM45 around in them and to me it's the most comfortable and secure way to carry. Congrats on the good deal for your PM9! They're great pistols.