Here is a gun I got on a trade. Already regretting it, but wanted to move the Shotgun.

The buyer said he was short the full amount but asked if I would I take a Sig 365 XL for the difference. I was reluctant, as I had tested one before and just did not like them. The distance to from the Grip to the receiver is way too short for the Off hand which I find as important for a solid grip. The gun is snappy but not hard to control. . I DO NOT like the fat double stack magazines at all for a small gun. When testing the gun last year, we found the 365 would get a lot of felt vibration as shooting continued compared to other Micro 9mm's. The gun came with two 12 rd mags. I noticed that loading the10th round, it was difficult to load so will just stop with 9 rounds. The gun came with a dot sight which I do not like, much prefer to use my Point and shoot skills I have gained from years before.
The difference of the cost from the shotgun was $350.00 including the Red Dot, so not a bad deal considering. I ran 100 rds of American Eagle 124 gr and it ran fine. I called my son up and told him to meet me at the range today and if he likes it, he can have it. Otherwise I will use it to trade for something else.
For sure I much prefer the Kahr. And of course the trigger. This gun I now have is a good quality firearm, much much over rated. To be honest, the old Ruger LC9S was a better buy, A lot of similarity's in them especially the snappy shooting and trigger.

The First Round Fired is the most critical. You may be the lucky guy that gets to fire the second round, but do press your luck. Focus your training and practice on the first three rounds not the last three. Remember it is the Indian not the Arrow that counts.