Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New to me Sig 365-not a good fit

It's always a good thing when you find that "perfect" pistola..............not my cup o tea but sure looks better with that grip module.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I’ve only been digitally challenged for 63 years.
    Two responses, I have tried the Mepro sight on a once owned Glock 19. It is very easy to pick up if you choose the color that is best for you.
    The Sig SAS is a clever little gun but if you intend on using the dot in the slide, you are probably fooling yourself.
    Living in the suburbs of Minneapolis and working at a range with a lot of cops in and out, few of us are probably really prepared for the wide variety of crimes that are being committed, especially carjacking which are going on at a rate of a couple per day in my area. Appendix carry works if you buckle in and then get the grip of your gun exposed for quick access. I have taken to wearing coats or vests with the zippered pocket on the outside designed for cell phones. When driving I will put a pocket holstered gun and leave the grip exposed.
    Winter with ice and snow here so I find myself walking in a mall a lot and my 340pd in a pocket holster in the rear pocket of my jeans makes the entire grip of my revolver exposed and easily covered up with a light cover garment.

We are an odd lot when it comes to switching guns for what we expect the type of crime that might befall us. I have gone from a 340pd because of it's very light weight, to a glock 19 for capacity, Kahr PM9 for size, Sig P365 again for capacity, and now for walking, back to the 340PD because it is so friggin light.
    LG 405 laser grips and a speed strip in my watch pocket makes me feel better about accuracy of shot placement and capacity.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Living in Minneapolis you need a combat gun not a EDC. And I wonder how long before we all do?

They love to burn, loot and Torch.

Fortunately I am a miles away but the crime is spreading into the burbs. May be a good thing if a few of the woke get awakened to the problem first hand. We did have an interesting post on our local crimewatch. Someone was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the face. Preceding that was a call into 911 from a guy who said he was involved in an attempted carjacking and he fired a couple of rounds at his attacker.

"Never pet a burning dog"