Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fallen Hero's

Well I only hope the WOKE generation comes to their senses soon.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

There are still good people in our Armed Forces

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ma...29/id/1034204/

Two of the lost heroes were women... the oldest of the 13... Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole Gee, 23/24 of Roseville, Calif. and Marine Corps Sgt. Johanny Rosario, 25, of Lawrence, Mass.

Edit: I see a 31-year old listed, but I've seen several different lists and could be wrong on the ages.
    Last edited by wyntrout; 08-31-2021 at 11:48 AM.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    There are still good people in our Armed Forces

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ma...29/id/1034204/
    Love that he did what he did, that it has gotten good coverage and that he is emboldening others to stand up and say enough is enough. My only hopes is that this happens in mass. When that happens, it is all over. They either capitulate, or are forced to run for the hills.
    On a side note, I have been having high blood pressure and anxiety over all of this. I had to withdraw from any news for a couple of days. Took my blood pressure again, after getting out into nature (avoided any “media” or “devices”) and bp was back down to 123/78. Stress can be a killer. Sometimes we all need to step back and away from the turmoil. It is real stuff happening, that should have our attention and concern, but we need to give our spirit, soul and brain in general a break from negative stuff sometimes. The impact to our health is too great to keep ourselves in the mental grind that is now built into our daily lives.

Couldn't agree more Bird. With all of it

The stress for me is knowing what needs to be done and what should be done but having no way to make it happen. How far do we let them flush our country down the toilet before we get serious.

I've found that Scotch seems to help knock the edge off stress to at times. Perhaps not a cure all but at least with a small application I no longer care.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I like to think of the wait as the calm before the storm. When the right time comes things will ratchet up quickly. And irreversably.

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    I wonder which hypocritical a$$holes will meet the aircraft with the Heroes' bodies. I can't imagine Mumbles, Giggles, or the Top brass from the Pentagon or the cabinet being there. Trump would be there, for sure, were he still president<you know, after a legitimate election result> but in reality, he wouldn't HAVE to be there... because he wouldn't allow this kind of SNAFU to happen. He would speak and act from a position of strength, not weakness and acquiescence to the Taliban!
    https://twitter.com/EricMMatheny/sta...5Es1_&ref_url=
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Bird,
    I liked this, hope you enjoy it, too:
    https://youtu.be/EaMkOES-y3Y