Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Xssights
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fallen Hero's

4 of 259

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

It’s funny how the media covers for old Joe, today in a FEMA news conference about hurricane Ida President numb nuts referred to his senior advisor Cedric Richmond, who happens to be an African American as “His boy in Louisiana” and no news media except Fox said a word about it…..Can you imagine what would have happened if President Trump had said that……….

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Couldn't agree more Bird. With all of it
    Thanks for saying that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    The stress for me is knowing what needs to be done and what should be done but having no way to make it happen. How far do we let them flush our country down the toilet before we get serious.

I've found that Scotch seems to help knock the edge off stress to at times. Perhaps not a cure all but at least with a small application I no longer care.
    That is a great frustration I think that many of us share. We want to do something, but not alone and not without the advantages that #’s bring. We also don’t want to be that guy in the pick up with all the loose change. The knowledge a lot of us veteran’s hold (tactical, psychological, firepower, etc) can be of much better value when “where we go 1, we go all”, but coordinating as such, with all of the alphabet agencies being full on spies against the Amercan citizen these days is an aspect that many find to be daunting and scary (which is exactly what “they” want).
    I know we all have our line in the sand, with some of us having different lines. Unfortunately, over time, some folks lines get eroded, little by little, which is all by psychological design on “their” part. I know the long war they have been playing out (via state sanctioned media)has indeed done so for a large part of our society. My hope are that some of the sick moves they are making reinvigorates that line again for many, emboldening their line in the sand, as others also start to do as that Marine has done, or the truckers in Australia, etc.
    Wish I could tap into that Scotch with you sometimes. Been being a good boy lately though, so I have to just get out into nature, listen to some calm jazz, or go to the gym with my son.

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    I like to think of the wait as the calm before the storm. When the right time comes things will ratchet up quickly. And irreversably.
    That is my hope. I have prepared everyone in my house to participate. They/we have the tools to participate. I wish they would train more with me, but I am happy they at least know how to load, reload, clear malfunctions, get a sight picture, what the difference is between concealment and cover, etc, etc. While this house may not be 100%, me and my family can bring some heat to the party whenever it gets going. I’m happy knowing that there are many, many houses like mine in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Man, you had to make me cry this morning, didn’t you! What an awesome memorial. I didn’t know about that either. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    Bird,
    I liked this, hope you enjoy it, too:
    https://youtu.be/EaMkOES-y3Y
    Thank you! That was powerful and much needed. I shared this with my wife too. May God bless the selfless with untold riches!!!

[img] [/img]
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

It's a very hurtful time for the Afghan people and our troops,
    May God gives strength to their families