Cleaned it up, lubed, Talon Grips, racked the slide a whole bunches, like I do to al of my new Kahr.
I just turned 64 last month, and can really notice my grip strength being not as great. ( sore muscles and knuckles from 600 times racking slide)
This was from GB. NIB,$400+$20 shipping, plus $20 transfer fee.
I had a PM45 a few years back, but sold it to fund something else (CZ SP01)
This joins my current Kahr lineup of my CM9, and K9. Used to have a PM9 and P380, but they got sold 8 years ago.
I’m actually considering giving the K9 to my son, who’s a Walther fan.
Geting ready to go shoot it in a few hours, after a good breakfast and copious amounts of Java! Lol
Those square metal pads at the end of each frame rail…… The left one has a spot where it seems like they buffed too much metal during the final grinding.
As in, I can take a needle point tweezers and run it across the “black” line that runs horizontally, and feel a dip in the metal. So the black line I feel must be the polymer showing through the metal.
I don’t think I have enough posts to post an image from my computer, and too lazy to figure out how,so…..
I think with all of the Kahrs I’ve had, and still have, I’ve had MAYBE 4 FFF’s. MAYBE….
I love these guns!