Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Xssights
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 'cepttimber....

It was fun....they even do shoot out's on Mainstreet in Deadwood!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

They used to do wild west shootouts at Six Gun Territory, a '70s theme park in Central Florida.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    It was fun....they even do shoot out's on Mainstreet in Deadwood!
    That would be cool to see! I love old western stuff. Stopped in and visited boot hill and Dodge City when I was a traveling salesman. I only had an hour and sure wished I had more!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    They used to do wild west shootouts at Six Gun Territory, a '70s theme park in Central Florida.
    When I was maybe 5 or 6 my dad took my 2 older brothers there. I was too little according to him. Said he’d take me there one day, but it never happened. I was po’d for years! The old man still has some polaroids they took when there. I drove by years later to see it all closed down and overgrown. Not sure if it is even still there these days.

Meals on wheels.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    That would be cool to see! I love old western stuff. Stopped in and visited boot hill and Dodge City when I was a traveling salesman. I only had an hour and sure wished I had more!
    Visiting Dodge City as a snake oil salesman may have gotten them planted in boot hill back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Visiting Dodge City as a snake oil salesman may have gotten them planted in boot hill back in the day
    No doubt! It was a bit creepy reading about the place. My imagination went wild thinking about what it would have been like back then. Some real tough people, surviving in such a place. If the rough life didn’t get you, going into town and being unlucky enough to be set upon by some drunk guy with a gun might!

Watch the “Deadwood” series to see how things must have really been back then…….That was a great and very under rated TV series that showed the gritty side of how things were in a gold mining boom town at that time and unfortunately for them many a snake oil salesmen ended up down in Mr. Wu’s hog pen which made the pigs very fat and happy………

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Watch the “Deadwood” series to see how things must have really been back then…….That was a great and very under rated TV series that showed the gritty side of how things were in a gold mining boom town at that time and unfortunately for them many a snake oil salesmen ended up down in Mr. Wu’s hog pen which made the pigs very fat and happy………
    I LOVED that series. Hated when it ended. That one and Hell on wheels.