Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wavygravy here with question

Default Wavygravy here with question

My deal on a barely used CM9 fell through, darn it. Now I am having a very difficult time finding ANY Kahr dealers or gun shops with Kahrs near me in NW North Carolina. Does anyone have any NC places to recommend? I really want a new Kahr CM9! Thanks!

What’s the nearest big city? You may have to order from Buds and have it transferred to your favorite store. We were just up in your neck of the woods, Franklin, Bryson City, Dillsboro.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Hyatt guns in Charlotte NC 704-394-0387 was my go to store when we lived there some years ago, big shop but not cheap…..Like JohnR said your best bet is an internet sale from Buds, Grab a Gun, Gun Broker Gun Dealio etc……If all else fails my LGS Mainstreet Guns and Range in Lilburn Ga 770-923-9810 has a pretty good supply of Kahr’s but again they aren’t cheap so you will do better with an internet distributor and paying the transfer fee to a local shop near by……Good luck and happy hunting
    Last edited by getsome; 09-01-2021 at 08:25 PM.

I've actually ordered a couple guns from Hyatt's. My CBob came from them. Check gunbroker for sure especially if your looking for used or price comparisons. Your local dealer can probably order one for you from their distributor and sometimes will get a better price. (Sometimes, not always).
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I used to order a lot from grab a gun including several Kahrs. Not so much lately unless they have something I can’t get in a store. Now that they add sales tax my cost savings have gone out the window. Thank you government…

Kentucky Gun Company is pretty good too if they have what you want.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Here tax and transfer fees are taking all the good out of internet gun shopping.

I mostly look for old stuff on line that you don't stumble on in gun shops much but one now has to bear in mind the tax and now exorbitant transfer fees. Most around here are now getting 45 bucks. Insane for 5 minutes of form filling out.

Chaffes my backside it does.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It's still $25 at the two I've done business with lately. One has the computer you fill out, the other has paper your fill out.

My lgs went from $25 to $40 soon as the lockdowns started. Yes, it zaps a lot out of the “good deal” that can sometimes be found. Guntrader is still my go to, as it is legal to buy down here from a private party without doing a bgc or transfer.

Ah yes, Florida Gun Trader, the Mos Eisley of firearms dealing. I’ve had a couple of uneventful purchases off there.

Wavygravy...there's a gun show coming up in hickory on the 11th and 12th. I usually spot a few cm9s there. Not been to one the past year and a half or so since the whole covid thing but.. Might be worth checking out if you don't live too far away.
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan