CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Crimsontrace

Thread: New switchbolt

Default New switchbolt

I don't know if anyone is still using this forum but I'll give it a shot. Recently bought a Switchbolt and I'm very happy with it. Lots of fun and a great shooting rifle, very accurate. I've put it into a KRG Bravo stock. I haven't had much luck getting information on the trigger group and I was hoping someone here may know who makes it. I've got a little over 500 rnds through it and the trigger has gotten better with use but could be a little better in my opinion.

Cheers
    Last edited by Kablooma; 09-05-2021 at 09:00 PM.

Sorry, I am not able to help, but someone will probably chime in. Still quit a bit of members here, so yes, the site does still get used. Some nice folks on here who love to help when we can, so hopefully someone in the know can answer your question. Welcome to the forum!

Update

I purchased a Tandemkross Ultimate Trigger kit as an upgrade but it doesn't work in the MLR rifles. I emailed MR and they said the trigger group is their own design and not compatible with the after market upgrades. According to MR the rifle will accept any Ruger compatible complete drop in replacement trigger groups.

I have no experience with the MLR, would love to play with one.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."