Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proud Of My Son

Something tells me there is a back story here!

You got you a good body guard there. My number 2 son is stout also. When I知 out with him I tell him if someone wants to fight it痴 his turn because I知 too old. If they pull a gun, I値l take care of that one.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    You got you a good body guard there. My number 2 son is stout also. When I知 out with him I tell him if someone wants to fight it痴 his turn because I知 too old. If they pull a gun, I値l take care of that one.
    My thoughts exactly! In a year and a half, I went from his protector, to he being mine.

Congrats to you Birds. You did a great job teaching your son. And he deserves a a big Hat's off. It demonstrate hard work, never give up attitude, etc. to achieve results like that.
    I know the feeling of raising a son the right way. So many good boys in our Country. My son is trains daily to stay fit. He is especially fond of the Spartan Endurance Runs. On the last run, he decided to carry the US Flag the whole way. He is a medic with the National guard and ships out to Iraq in Nov. Needless to say I am worried now that Biden has messed up the entire Middle East now and empowered all the Terrorist.
    Last edited by King Rat; 10-03-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks for saying that King Rat.
    It would appear that you too have done a fine job of instlling a good foundation for your son. I know that it's all we can do, then it's up to them. I too am concerned for our military members under the current America last admin. I feel your concerns about your son and what he faces. It's a shame we have to feel as such. Burns me up sometimes thinking about it. I wish your son a safe journey and a great experience!

I feel the same for the entire country but especially our military folks. Who knows what Joe and the Hoe can screw up next.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It is heartening to see posts about those kids that still have good values and will be responsible citizens. We too are fortunate to have two kids that give nobody trouble and are productive members of our society. I feel for those who don't, especially in families where the parents did everything right and equally and yet some of the kids become solid citizens and others are takers. It's a crapshoot sometimes. Good job Bird!