Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Xssights

Thread: New from CA.

Default New from CA.

Hello from Northern CA. Very happy to find this forum. Will pick up my first Kahr CW9 carbon fiber on Monday night. Can’t wait! Convinced a friend to sell it to me. Feeling lucky. Got to shoot it a week ago and an loved it. I have much to learn and can already appreciate the experience and wisdom to be found here.

Welcome Automaticjack to the one and only Kahrtalk Bar and Grill……The CW9 is a fine pistol that fits a perfect need, not too big and not so small you can’t get a good grip on it……Let us know how it shoots and if you have any questions, just ask…..This is a nice place with lots of good folks that hang out here always willing to help if you need it but I think the CW9 will make you smile……Again welcome, glad you found us!

Welcome AutomaticJack! Great group here, so ask away if you have any questions. I carry a CW9 on my hip during warm weather months, with a Techna Clip. Soooo slim. I know you have shot it already, so I don’t have to tell you what a great gun you are getting. Welcome again and congrats on your new gun!