Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: October outrageousness

I wonder what kind of mind thought this was a good idea for a children’s playground?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Poor engineering - that design has the little squirts sliding in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    Poor engineering - that design has the little squirts sliding in the wrong direction.
    Lol 😅
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Let’s go Brandon, Let’s go Brandon……..

Attached Images Attached Images
    -Rudyard Kipling

Anniversary

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.
    'What's the matter, dear' she whispers as she steps into the room, 'Why are you down here at this time of night
    The husband looks up from his coffee, 'It's the 20th Anniversary of the day we met'.
    She can't believe he has remembered and starts to tear up.
    The husband continues, 'Do you remember 20 years ago when we started dating, I was 18 and you were only 16,' he says solemnly.
    Once again, the wife is touched to tears. 'Yes, I do' she replies.
    The husband pauses The words were not coming easily.
    'Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car'
    'Yes, I remember' said the wife, lowering herself into the chair beside him.
    The husband continued. 'Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter or I will send you to prison for 20 years'
    'I remember that, too' she replied softly.
    He wiped another tear from his cheek and said "I would have gotten out today."

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Melbourne International Airport

You gotta love this one even if you've never lived in Melbourne....

Melbourne Tower : "Saudi Air 511 -- You are cleared to land on runway 9R."
    Saudi Air : "Thank you Melbourne . Acknowledge cleared to land on infidel's runway 9R �
    Allah be Praised."

Melbourne Tower : " Iran Air 711 - You are cleared to land on runway 27L."
    Iran Air : "Thank you Melbourne . We are cleared to land on infidel's runway 27L. - Allah is Great."

Pause....

Saudi Air : " MELBOURNE TOWER - MELBOURNE TOWER !"
    Melbourne Tower : "Go ahead Saudi Air 511..."
    Saudi Air : "YOU HAVE CLEARED BOTH OUR AIRCRAFT FOR THE SAME RUNWAY GOING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS. WE ARE ON A COLLISION COURSE . ... .. . ... INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE!"

Melbourne Tower : "Proceed to your destination and tell Allah we said "Hi"

"Life Member NRA"

The sheep farmer.....Jocko

There was once a sheep farmer named Jocko who needed help with the difficult task of castrating some of his inferior male sheep to keep them from breeding with the females. He hired a French guy who didn't speak English, but was a very good worker.

After the first day, they had successfully castrated 14 sheep and his French worker was just about to throw away the 'parts', but the sheep farmer yelled, "No! Don't throw those away! My wife fries them up and we eat them. They're delicious and we call them 'sheep fries'."

Later that day, the French hired hand came in for supper and indeed, the 'sheep fries' were tasty.

The next day, they castrated 16 sheep, and the following evening they all settled down to another supper of 'sheep fries'. The third day, however, when the sheep farmer came home, he asked his wife where the French hired hand was.

She said, "You know, it was the weirdest thing! I told him since there weren't very many 'sheep fries' this evening, we were also going to have French fries. Then he screamed and ran like hell."

"Life Member NRA"