Xssights   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new

Thread: 2 new Kahr 380ACP 7rd Magazines

Default 2 new Kahr 380ACP 7rd Magazines

2 new Kahr 7 rounds magazines, .380 ACP. stainless steel with flush baseplate. Fits Kahr P380, P380CA, CW380 & CT380 models.

$55 Shipped CONUS

Last edited by markman; 11-24-2021 at 03:52 AM.

Bump

Bump

Meant only for the CT380. Can be used in a P380 or CW380 I guess, but they'll stick out from the bottom of the handle, not flush. Seven rounders meant for the smaller guns have a "grip extension."
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    Meant only for the CT380. Can be used in a P380 or CW380 I guess, but they'll stick out from the bottom of the handle, not flush. Seven rounders meant for the smaller guns have a "grip extension".
    Well that's not necessarily true. While that may be a personal preference, that information comes directly off of Kahrs website. Read the description. I believe they know more about their mags than you or me.

https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/380acp-magazine-7rd-ct380/

On the Glocks I have when I use the 24 & 33 rd mags there is no "grip extension". Same is true with my CZ's.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan D View Post
    The double stack magazines like Glock and CZ cannot be over inserted due to the tapered top end. With single stack extended magazines like Kahr and 1911s over insertion is possible so care is needed to prevent problems.
    Absolutely it can and does happen. If Kahr was so worried about it why would they put that on their website.

7 rounds magazine with flush metal baseplate, .380 ACP, stainless steel. Fits Kahr P380, CW380 and CT380 models.
    Kahr does sell 7 round 380 mags with a grip extension for use in CW380 and P380 pistols. I have two of them for my CW380.
    I don't see in my post were I said they didn't. I have and use the 7rd mags with the extension and without in my CW380. I am just posting an item for sale in this forum with Kahrs actual description from Kahrs own website. Take it up with Kahr the manufacturer of the mags. I also find it in bad taste shitting on someone elses post in a for sale forum. In most forums that is a no no. I guess the mods here don't care.

I actually posted these for those that have a CT 380. I thought it was a fair price for 2 mags when most places are almost double that. I also posted the description from the most reliable source I know, Kahrs own website. I didn't want to post my opinion or other key board commando's opinion. I didn't know I would be questioned by magazine Nazi's who would question the Mother ships own description from their own website. If in fact someone is interested in these for a P380 or a CW380 I do have 1 mag extension for a 380 I will include with the 2 mags, but at that price I won't sell the mags separately, you have to take both.

The mods here do care, make no mistake about that. It read to me as some clarification as to applications for those considering purchase.

Personally although I have fairly thick skin, I saw nothing malicious or considered "shitting on a for sale post".

Take a few deep breaths (I do this a lot now days) and carry on. Good luck with the sale. Agreed it is a good price for brand new. I don't do 380 or I'd probably be all over it myself.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    The mods here do care, make no mistake about that. It read to me as some clarification as to applications for those considering purchase.

Personally although I have fairly thick skin, I saw nothing malicious or considered "shitting on a for sale post".

Take a few deep breaths (I do this a lot now days) and carry on. Good luck with the sale. Agreed it is a good price for brand new. I don't do 380 or I'd probably be all over it myself.
    Well I guess that's your opinion. Clarification, really, either one had any interest in buying them. As far as I'm concerned that's "shitting on a for sale post". If they would have took the time to read the read Kahrs own description, they are not meant for the CT380 only. That's how alot of internet crap gets started.
    "Take a few deep breaths", why, I'm not worked up in the least. People should mind there own business. If they have a problem with the post or description, send me a PM, I'll be happy to discuss it or change the post or description if needed. It is really simple.