Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: November nuttiness

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Now that’s funny. Anybody who has spent time in SE Asia can relate to that. I know cause I married one. She doesn’t eat it and has an overactive fear she would be fed it unknowingly. If a neighbor brings a dish they let the dog try it first. If the dog won’t eat it they don’t either.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Saw a lot of “blue collar” eatin’ joints in Taiwan that had skinned dogs hanging out front. That was in the late 1950s
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Attached Images Attached Images
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Now that’s funny. Anybody who has spent time in SE Asia can relate to that. I know cause I married one. She doesn’t eat it and has an overactive fear she would be fed it unknowingly. If a neighbor brings a dish they let the dog try it first. If the dog won’t eat it they don’t either.
    Married me one too, but a Nippon... They don’t eat that stuff there, or at least not that she will confess, or that I saw in my 2 years based there. Wifey did allow me to buy a little pancake ball on a stick at a festival in Japan once. Bit into it to find a chewey octopus tentacle inside. Threw it in the trash. She thought it was oh so funny. I did not see the dogs in the windows when we pulled into port in the other Asian countries, but I did see them in cages outside some of the markets. The greasy ducks in the windows were gross enough looking to turn me away though.

Duck farmers in Taiwan would stuff mud down the gullets of their quackers the morning they took them to sell at the markets.
    More weight, more Yen.
    -Rudyard Kipling

The good news, the bad news and the scary news…….The good news is today a jury in Kenosha was brave enough to look at the facts and in the end found Kyle Rittenhouse innocent on all counts…..This proves the system still works and it is in fact better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6……….. Mr. Rittenhouse was very lucky that the jury had very high resolution drone video from the FBI that clearly showed that his life was in danger from a rioting mob and that he used his 2nd amendment right to use a firearm to protect himself from great bodily harm or death……Another interesting question is why was there an FBI drone team there that followed Rittenhouse’s every movement from the time he arrived until the shootings happened? Makes you wonder doesn’t it but it sure helped the jury to have a clear view of what really happened and to make a correct decision………. I hope Kyle Rittenhouse can recover and learn from this and I wish him well…..

The bad news, Today President Cobweb had his physical exam and they found him to be in good health for a man his age…..They did a full brain scan and found absolutely nothing there but during his colonoscopy they did find Obama’s right forearm and hand but decided to leave it because it seemed to be working just fine…..

The scary news, for the 85 minutes President Fuzzy was under the juice for his colonoscopy, VP Cackles was actually the Commander in Chief……Thank God her nails were still wet and she couldn’t play with the football…….
    My wife says that I never listen to her or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Duck farmers in Taiwan would stuff mud down the gullets of their quackers the morning they took them to sell at the markets.
    More weight, more Yen.
    Crafty lil fellers aint they!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    Crafty lil fellers aint they!?!?
    I remember from several years ago when I was really into bass fishing, there were several tournament contestants that got caught cheating their fish my cramming ice down their throats just before weigh-in. Amazing how cheaters try to use and get away with those things. Unfortunately, most probably do get away with it.

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!