Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: November nuttiness

Quote Originally Posted by mr surveyor View Post
    I was just a little kid in 1962, but that time period of late 50's to early 60's was probably my favorite. I guess at around 9-10 years old is when one is most impressionable.

jd
    For me it was around 6-8 years old, and it was the place we lived that I recall fondly, more than the time period. Unfortunately, my memories of St. Louis in about 1970 are missing most of the reality of the place. It's great to be a kid, only seeing what you want to see.
    A corrupt government tends to be well protected by a thin white line of bureaucracy.

after I turned 60 the idea hit me that things just don't seem to change for the better anymore

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

For myself like JohnR it was 6-8,9 years old….My dad owned a Pure station and hanging around there all the time I learned to love cars, tools and working on things….In 63-67 there were so many cool cars and times were so much simpler……My best friend at the time was Johnny Watts who’s dad owned the transmission shop up the street and we did everything together, played baseball, built forts, fished in the pond behind his house and his mother was the best cook on the planet and she was always feeding us all kinds of great stuff…..Funny thing is neither one of us noticed that Johnny was black and I was white, I mean we knew but it didn’t matter because we were best friends and just did all the fun stuff kids did back then…….I think about Johnny sometimes and wish I could go back in time and do all those things again……
    My wife says that I never listen to her or something like that

Well it is sad....during Obamy and now Biden, race has become issue. A simple 20 years ago it didn't hardly matter to anyone. The person matters not the color.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Divide and conquer...

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Well it is sad....during Obamy and now Biden, race has become issue. A simple 20 years ago it didn't hardly matter to anyone. The person matters not the color.
    Seems the more they try to address racial equality, the worse it gets. Obamy did more to create racisim than anybody I've ever heard of. The TV what little I watch is getting more and more VFW (very few whites) especially in commercials.
    I got no issues, I too had some very good friends of different races etc. Didn't matter then, don't matter now, but Biden and company are playing it up.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    ……... Obamy did more to create racisim than anybody I've ever heard of……..

this right here.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

A Brit friend posted this one.....

Police in Liverpool last night stopped and questioned a young local lad at a fuel station and were amazed to find that his car taxed M.O.T. tested and insured.
    It wasn't stolen and there were no stolen goods inside. The police drug dog detected no drugs. The driver was sober and had cash to pay for fuel.
    He had a full licence and no points.
    A police spokesman said they had no option but to fine him £80 for wasting police time.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Have you ever tried to teach a little toddler that is just learning to talk to say things like, hey Pawpaw I love you or hey Grandma and they just look at you like you were from Mars but if you mess up and say something like that guy is an ass faced mother flapper, guess what you will hear the rest of the night…….
    My wife says that I never listen to her or something like that