CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: November nuttiness

I have had a zillion bikes over the years....the only bike that SCARED me was the YAMAHA RD350. When rolling at low speeds if you cracked the throttle it could stand STRAIGHT UP!

https://gomechanic.in/blog/yamaha-rd...tory-in-india/

RD350 – "The Rapid Death Machine"

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Others that DIDN'T scare me:
    "Life Member NRA"

My 2 wheel life started in 68 with a 3hp Briggs mini bike which soon had to be replaced with a much more powerful 5 hp Briggs motor with a straight pipe which would pull a wheelie…..Next up was a Honda Trail 70 which was indestructible but nowhere near fast enough……Soon after my partner in crime neighbor got a Yamaha YZ 125 which was really fast and I had no answer for with the Trail 70 I convinced my grandmother that the 70 wasn’t safe and I might get hurt with such small tires and such and I needed a more correct size machine and next thing you know just to be safe I’m riding a Suzuki TM125 which was a beast of a motocross motorcycle at the time and unbelievably fast, it also might explain my several misshapen digits and weird looking left arm along with the ugly 9 inch scar on my right arm but damn if we didn’t have fun…..

I rode the heck out of a Trail 70 too, had a Trail 90, one of those step thru's with the bigger wheels. Like the 70 better.
    Had a 100 Hodaka, a 100 Honda 4 stroke and for a bit a 370 Suzuki. 500 Yamaha on the street for awhile.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Ahhh the Hodaka's....wife and I both had Combat Wombat's years ago. Cool little bikes.
    "Life Member NRA"

[img] [/img]
    "Never pet a burning dog"

[img] [/img]
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Ahhh the Hodaka's....wife and I both had Combat Wombat's years ago. Cool little bikes.
    I flat tracked my Hodaka for several seasons, it wasn't a Combat Wombat, had the chrome tank that was indestructible. Then switched to the honda, probably only part of a season before we quit racing.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Some days you just can't win....deer opener!
    "Life Member NRA"

I went to the grocery store yesterday and while I was pushing my cart to the truck I came across an old lady sobbing in the parking lot so I said to her, Ma’am what is wrong and can I help you? She said she had lost two hundred dollars cash in the store and couldn’t pay for her groceries so feeling sorry for her I gave her a 50 dollar bill to help her out…..She was so very nice and thanked me profusely for helping her out in her embarrassing situation….Hey I figured that since I had just found $200.00 cash in the produce section then I should help her out you know, when the Good Lord gives you a gift you should always help out your fellow man…….Am I right!