Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: November nuttiness

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    [img] [/img]
    Like this?
    (Caution advised: Just noticed the background language - while normal for MCT - is a bit salty for the office. Re her voice: She'd blown out her vocal cords in boot)

An old one but still good, A guy stops by his favorite watering hole after work to unwind with a couple beers…..After a bit a gorgeous young lady comes in and sits down on the stool next to him…..After a while he gets bold and looks over to ask the young ladies name, she says my name is Carmen and he says that’s a beautiful name Carman and it’s a pleasure to meet you, can I buy you a drink? She says oh yes thank you but I should tell you that my real name is Susan but I believe your name should reflect the things you really love in life and I like cars and men so I go by Carmen so what’s your name? The guy thinks for a second and say’s well Carmen, I agree and my name is B.J. Titsanass……….

Quick barrel change, and she's a cutie. No ring on her finger??? I love the smile at the end.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Kind of reminds me of Minute of Mae.

Mom's kids

A woman walks into the downtown welfare office trailed by 15 kids. "WOW," the social worker says exclaims, "are they ALL YOURS?"

"Yep, they are all mine," the flustered momma sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before.

She says "Sit down Leroy." All the children rush to find seats. "Well," says the social worker, "then you must be here to sign up. I'll need your children's names."

"This one's my oldest - he is Leroy." "OK, who's next?" "Well this one he is Leroy also."

The social worker raises an eyebrow but continues. One by one, through the oldest four, all boys, all named Leroy. Then she is introduced to the oldest girl, named Leighroy! "All right says the caseworker."

"I'm seeing a pattern here. Are they ALL named Leroy?"

Their momma replied, "Well yes - it makes it easier. When it is time to get them out of bed and ready for school, I yell 'Leroy' an they all comes a runnin. 'An' if I need to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell 'Leroy' and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea I've ever had, namin' them all Leroy."

The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, "But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the whole bunch?"

"I call them by their last names."

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Quick barrel change, and she's a cutie. No ring on her finger??? I love the smile at the end.
    The Marine pictured on the 2nd page of this thread is the same young lady - just cleaned up and a bit older. Boyfriend's hinting, but she's ring averse for now.

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    The Marine pictured on the 2nd page of this thread is the same young lady - just cleaned up and a bit older. Boyfriend's hinting, but she's ring averse for now.
    Awesome, ya done good!

Quote Originally Posted by johnr View Post
    awesome, ya done good!
    what he says !
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan