Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Red dots again

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Oil. Anyone who uses grease is … (insert appropriate insult here).
    I’ve used both at the same time, and none at all. Just trying to cover all my bases.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Oil. Anyone who uses grease is … (insert appropriate insult here).
    Gee, I guess that makes me a *##! because I use both................I must be a member of the LGUOT community. (likes grease uses oil too)

So with regard to lubricants, some of you guys are non binary.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

So with regard to lubricants, some of you guys are non binary.
    Some fruit loops north of the border have come up with some new acronyms giving tribute to what they call “First Nations” persons (if we are still allowed to call each other persons) of 2S for 2 spirit, or A for disinterested persons. Not sure which one I’ll pick today since all this stuff is as they say “fluid and changing”. Looks like they need to update the 4473 again.

If I have offended anyone……… LOL! We still have free speech.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I'm old, and focusing on the sights and target is getting more difficult. Long ago, I put a Leupold/Gilmer RD in my Ruger MK-I, T-678, and it is still a tack driver. The red dot definitely keeps my eyes shooting 'young'. I would love to have a dot on my Kahr.

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Wrist View Post
    I'm old, and focusing on the sights and target is getting more difficult. Long ago, I put a Leupold/Gilmer RD in my Ruger MK-I, T-678, and it is still a tack driver. The red dot definitely keeps my eyes shooting 'young'. I would love to have a dot on my Kahr.
    Just curious, at what distance are you having a hard time focusing on the target with the Ruger? What Kahr would you like to see a Red Dot on and for what distance? Do you normally wear glasses? If so, do you use them when shooting a pistol?

I have progressive glasses, and focusing on the iron sights and target at the same time is tough. I usually shoot 45-50 feet. Yesterday, I bought the Leupold DeltaPoint Micro (for Glock), and it lines up beautifully on my P380. See the photos that Bearddevil posted in the previous thread for a larger Kahr. I'm now making a dovetail mounting plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Wrist View Post
    I have progressive glasses, and focusing on the iron sights and target at the same time is tough. I usually shoot 45-50 feet. Yesterday, I bought the Leupold DeltaPoint Micro (for Glock), and it lines up beautifully on my P380. See the photos that Bearddevil posted in the previous thread for a larger Kahr. I'm now making a dovetail mounting plate.

Nice. I'm ordering the DPM for a Shield Plus. If I like that as much as I think I will, I'll be setting one up for the K9.