CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shout out to Kahr customer service!

This has been my experience with Kahr CS as well. My early E-nickel K9 broke the slide back cover. They sent a free new replacement quickly. Years later, the slide release was showing unusual wear. One email later, a free replacement was on the way. Nice to see they're still at it. I haven't had any problems with any of my Kahrs for many years since then - other than breaking that plastic mag base. I ruled that my fault and replaced it and all the others with steel.

Byrd - thanks for reminding me why I haven't bought a G-43.

Got the replacement mag catch/release in the mail today for my blunt nosed PM9. Just as with Byrd's mine dropped right in. The original had metal embedded in the plastic, much like the forward rails on the Kahr polymer frames. Don't know if it would have failed completely eventually but now I don't have to worry about it. Thanks Kahr, and Byrd!

Anytime! Interesting that yours had metal in it. Mine was all polymer. I don't know either if it would have failed, but over the years it had gotten kind of musy on the release of the mag. The all metal cured that issue!