Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Please help me identify my new to me T9

She's a keeper alright!

Finally got to the range with the T9 and all its siblings - it's NICE !!! Just need to work the trigger pull down !!!! Yup - had to take off my long sleeve shirt - starting to sweat at 74 degrees !!!

You know, each time you post I kick myself for not trying for your T9. You've done well. Nice group!

Thanks! Have you noticed the pages and pages of KAHR's on gunbroker? There use to be hardly any, lots of value line Kahr's - do you think people finally found out about polymer single stacks after 20 years ??? It took Glock and Springfield to bring them mainstream - LOL !

Yeah, there are a bunch. I'm in the market for a K9 right now, hopefully in black. Can't find a new one in black and I really don't want to pay $1K for a new stainless either. The search continues...

Scheels Eden Prairie Minnesota has a used stainless K9 with wood grips for $599.89. Running its serial # against our born date here it’s about a 1997 build. Sides of the slide have been polished. Boar looks good, shows little to no wear on the barrel hood. It’s been there sense before Christmas. I’m trying not to buy it. Can’t justify a second K9 when I’m still hunting for a T9. So far I’ve restrained myself from asking how much to clear it off their books.