Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Baaa Humbug Time....

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    [img] [/img]
    I’m absolutely positive NASA is tracking empty paint cans we put into orbit from my backyard launch pad with the good M-80’s they sold back in the day…..Hard to believe they sold those 1/4 sticks to any 10 year old boy with cash in his hand……..

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

We used to play with ADAM PEARLS, about the size of a pea that blew up when you threw them at something, of course we always shot them from a sling shot.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    [img] [/img]
    Reminds me of my first cruise in the Navy. We headed out for a Med Cruise out of Norfolk but took a right turn to a little island nobody onboard had heard of called Grenada. After all was said and done, the Marines on the ARG (five US Navy amphibs plus Marines) dumped the confiscated AK's and SKS', plus ammo into the deep, blue waters of the Atlantic. Word was there were enough rifles so that each Sailor and Marine could have had 2-3 rifles each. That comes out to 20-30,000 rifles sitting on the bottom of the Atlantic somewhere between that little island and the Straits of Gibralter. Along with well over a million rounds of ammo.

That makes a whole lot of sense don't it. What a waste.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Does in military sense. Imagine the military cost to transport to USA, inventory and store forever. Never to be issued or sold. I remember them dumping hundreds of good jeeps overboard when returning from Europe after VE day. Noe THAT'S a waste! I about wore out the family J4 (I think) up the trails to fish in Rattlesnake Creek (appropriately named!).
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

KIND OF REMINDS ME OF AN OLD VASECTOMY JOKE
    Redneck Vasectomy

After having their 11th child, an Alabama
    couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.
    The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.
    The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me".
    "Trust me," said the doctor.
    So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count:
    "1"
    "2"
    "3"
    "4"
    "5"
    At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, an resumed counting on his other hand.
    This procedure also works in Kentucky, Mississippi, and West Virginia.
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by AJBert View Post
    Reminds me of my first cruise in the Navy. We headed out for a Med Cruise out of Norfolk but took a right turn to a little island nobody onboard had heard of called Grenada. After all was said and done, the Marines on the ARG (five US Navy amphibs plus Marines) dumped the confiscated AK's and SKS', plus ammo into the deep, blue waters of the Atlantic. Word was there were enough rifles so that each Sailor and Marine could have had 2-3 rifles each. That comes out to 20-30,000 rifles sitting on the bottom of the Atlantic somewhere between that little island and the Straits of Gibralter. Along with well over a million rounds of ammo.
    Makes a lot more sense to destroy weapons like that rather than leaving Billions of dollars worth of our best high tech weapons on the ground for our enemy to use or sell to the highest bidder to reverse engineer like Foggy Joe did in Afghanistan…….
    Last edited by getsome; 12-12-2021 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Speeling

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    We used to play with ADAM PEARLS, about the size of a pea that blew up when you threw them at something, of course we always shot them from a sling shot.
    I remember those I think, went by a different name around here but I can’t remember what it was. Packed in sawdust if I remember right.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Kentucky Representative Thomas Massie and family.

Thomas Massie
    @RepThomasMassie

Merry Christmas! ps. Santa, please bring ammo.

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".