Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Baaa Humbug Time....

[img] [/img]
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Dang, I wish we had a "LIKE" button!

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Ugh! This picture makes me feel HORRIBLE - look at how broad that distribution is! Takes away so many of my excuses for missing all those clays on the trap range. Dang. . . must be the shotgun . . . I just need a new, better, & much more expensive shotgun.
    Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    [img] [/img]

Twas the week before Christmas,
    When all through the house......

The AC was running,
    Because we live in the South.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

And all God’s children said “Praise the Lord” and hallelujah amen…..Today it was 71 degrees and nice here in Jaw-Ga so you guys that have to buy generators, chain saws, snow blowers and electric engine block and battery heaters just to start your cars in the morning after working until dark the night before to clear the driveway of snow and ice need to understand there are better places to live down here in the warm free South…….We will even forgive you Yankees because it wasn’t your fault for being born wrong…….

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    And all God’s children said “Praise the Lord” and hallelujah amen…..Today it was 71 degrees and nice here in Jaw-Ga so you guys that have to buy generators, chain saws, snow blowers and electric engine block and battery heaters just to start your cars in the morning after working until dark the night before to clear the driveway of snow and ice need to understand there are better places to live down here in the warm free South…….We will even forgive you Yankees because it wasn’t your fault for being born wrong…….

sshhhhhh .... don't be givin' out secrets

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Here.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Some of us Yankee's love the weather up nort. Winter is actually a refreshing change from the heat and humidity of the summer. No bugs, no sweat, no mowing. The snow replenishes our aquifers and melts quicker due to the high sand content of the soil in this area especially in my area. I don't see much difference between mowing grass or removing snow. Back when I was a kid, I remember being able to climb a snow drift and get on to the roof of the house. I remember summers that were so friggen hot, you could cook on the steps. The cold started in November, much colder on average than these days. Snow by Xmas, lots of it. Snow piled on the streets so high that you couldn't see the street from the sidewalk. Days that you just couldn't get to school. Now, the cold sometimes starts the end of September and stays until April. Alot less snow and warmer on average. The recent snow is all melted and none in sight until maybe a dusting after Xmas. We seem to have a 3 week spring where it rains constantly, then it gets warm. From May until October, the weather is great, with a 2 week period where we get the 90 degree temps. I hate to use " those words CC) so I'll just say that over the years, the weather patterns, snow, and temps have really changed. A bit warmer on average, a lot less snow. If anything, the snow annoys me much more than the temps/cold. We just figure that the South is blowing a lot of hot air in our direction.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Here.....
    At my past home in the city, that was illegal and would cost you a $260 fine.