Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: WTB - Wood Grips for K9 and/or MK9

Default WTB - Wood Grips for K9 and/or MK9

Anybody got a set of these they would like to sell or trade out for KAHR parts, pieces, accessories, etc ? I would prefer the one without the " K " but 1/2 checkered and 1/2 smooth is what I'm looking for. Also If you have the longer grips screws - that would be nice too. Thanks Paul K

Wood Grips, Checkered, MK Series - Kahr Firearms Group (shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com)

Wood Grips, Checkered (K Series & E9) - Kahr Firearms Group (shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com)

I ordered a set directly form Kahr. It did take several months as I ordered early in COVID, I did end up getting them.

Thanks - I like the old style better, especially the one with now logo. Were the one you got exactly like in the pic on the website?

I actually got the smooth grips for my MK9. Wood Grips, Smooth, MK Series - Kahr Firearms Group (shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com)
    They went on without any issues. I did get a gunsmith to cut off a set of long grip screws, that were actually too long. The original screws are too short.
    I think it dresses up the look. I have shot maybe 100 rounds with the new grips and they are very comfortable to me.

Bumpity bump -- still looking foe checkered wood grips for K9 --- come on, I know somebody's got a set sitting around in a drawer - LOL !!