Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alec

Default Alec

Now that he has had time to meet with his lawyers Alec claims that he never pulled the trigger and didn't even have his finger in the trigger guard. You guys that know the SAA colt weigh in.

I know other SA revolvers, but not Colts. If it was so worn or defective that the trigger “pushed off” without touching it, the armorer would not have used it. Alec is a lying POS.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Alec is full of it. He pointed the gun at her, it went off, he’s liable. Call it some degree of manslaughter or something else if you want but he did it. If he could get away with saying it jumped up off the table and fired itself he would do it.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

um...
    He's an "actor" and has had plenty of time to rehearse his most recent statement and setup the interview to make it, then get his lawyer to back it up a day later.
    For me being a "good actor" is equivalent to being a "good liar".
    jmo,
    Last edited by Tilos; 12-03-2021 at 11:14 AM.
    I apologize if my post contains the same or similar information as someone who has posted before me.

Wasn’t that gun firing all by itself earlier that day, too?

I own a Uberti SAA Colt clone revolver and it is a well made safe firearm and shoots very well….It has the four click hammer pull like a real Colt SAA revolver has….They would have been using a Uberti or other Italian made single action revolver for that low budget film even though it would be capable of firing live rounds in order to save money……Alec Baldwin is covering up for himself by saying he didn’t pull the trigger and if the gun was so worn that it fired after being full cocked that’s one thing but he was practicing drawing the gun and pointing it at the camera where people were and there is no possible way that weapon could have fired unless he cocked the hammer…….Alec is liable because he drew, cocked and pointed a firearm at someone and maybe he did or maybe he didn’t actually put his finger on the trigger but in any case, a young woman died……The investigation continues and will ultimately figure out how live rounds found their way onto a movie set but in the end it was a total cluster F and at this point Alex Baldwin is done no matter how many crocodile tears he has on TV interviews…..

Why is he not in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Why is he not in jail?
    He is rich and it doesn’t fit the agenda. They’ll use this to try and say all guns should be banned. Plus, if the hammer wasn’t back it wouldn’t have fired. He’s liable period.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    He is rich and it doesn’t fit the agenda. They’ll use this to try and say all guns should be banned. Plus, if the hammer wasn’t back it wouldn’t have fired. He’s liable period.
    Maybe the whole thing is a lie, and it never happened. You can't arrest someone for murder if the victim isn't dead. There's a huge lie in here somewhere, that's for sure.

In my very first carry class when the instructor was covering some of the legal stuff on what to do after you have had to discharge your firearm, he said after giving the police your name, every sentence after that is going to cost you $10,000 for your lawyer to attempt to have thrown out when you go to court. Baldwin must be skimping on the lawyers he has hired.