CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alec

Quote Originally Posted by sorcerer View Post
    In my very first carry class when the instructor was covering some of the legal stuff on what to do after you have had to discharge your firearm, he said after giving the police your name, every sentence after that is going to cost you $10,000 for your lawyer to attempt to have thrown out when you go to court. Baldwin must be skimping on the lawyers he has hired.
    We don't know what statements he made in the 1st police interview, and whether they have "re-written" it (them) to align with what Alec is saying now.
    Sickening to see him saying he has no remorse (now) in the latest interview, after seeing how distraught he was immediately after it happened.
    Why hasn't he been charged?

They are feeding us crumbs every few weeks in the hope that the public will forget about it, all this is scripted like a movie, with all the "actors" playing their parts.
    My guess is they will charge some scapegoat in the production company, propose some new laws directed at the movie industry, and leave Alec out of it.
    Shameful,
    jmo.
    I apologize if my post contains the same or similar information as someone who has posted before me.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Now that he has had time to meet with his lawyers Alec claims that he never pulled the trigger and didn't even have his finger in the trigger guard. You guys that know the SAA colt weigh in.
    I heard the interview. A single action six gun has a light trigger. With the hammer pulled back, it is far too easy to touch off. That being said, it appears that he pulled the hammer back and let go before it was pulled back the whole way. In any event-we all know the rule-you do not point a firearm at anything you are not willing to destroy. I never liked the guy, either as an actor or a person, but he took an innocent life-and that is hard to live with.

And yet he criticized George Clooney, another leftist actor type, when George actually was correct. What George said is that when you're given the firearm it is your responsibility to make sure it is indeed "cold". George said he would open the action (doubt if Alec even knows how to do that) check every chamber to make sure it's clear and show people that it's clear. Apparently, according to the interview, that's not Alec Baldwin's job nor his responsibility.

Considering that the interview was in New York and featured both Alec and George Suffleupalasss I am shocked that Alec's response wasn't...

It's TRUMP fault, he did it!!!

I'm sure it'll (somehow) be Donald's fault at some point before this process finishes.

Sad thing about all this is that one solid day of basic gun safety and handling training by Alec might have very well have made the difference here.
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!

I would like to know where the "Round" will be traced back to? Appears Alec is on a "PR" campaign. This entire ordeal seems like a "MURDER SHE WROTE" episode.

You can fan the hammer on a SA revolver but only if the trigger is held down. So there's no way for him to have kept his finger out of the trigger guard and fired the shot unless there's something really wrong with that gun. Well, guess what? They HAVE THE GUN! Now that he's opened his mouth they can test its functions. Either he's telling the truth or he's put himself in a trick box, and I know which way I'm betting.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

This is what I think is part of his strategy: His defense feeds off the probably widely-held belief that guns are inherently unstable, dangerous, and should be banned or more tightly regulated. Ergo, his circumstance is a drop in the bucket, because if the gun-nut troglodytes weren't so intractable about adopting the reasonable, common sense, innocent-life saving measures that he endorses, there would be no gun violence and thousands and thousands of lives would be saved. Focusing on this single incident is small-picture - there are dangers inherent to movie production - stunt men get hurt, things happen - but what's a single individual when we can save thousands of innocent lives by addressing these inherently dangerous, self-actuating tools of violence. Oh, and the root cause of his freak incident was sabotage or packaging error; not his fault, coulda happened to any professional actor.

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    This is what I think is part of his strategy: His defense feeds off the probably widely-held belief that guns are inherently unstable, dangerous, and should be banned or more tightly regulated. Ergo, his circumstance is a drop in the bucket, because if the gun-nut troglodytes weren't so intractable about adopting the reasonable, common sense, innocent-life saving measures that he endorses, there would be no gun violence and thousands and thousands of lives would be saved. Focusing on this single incident is small-picture - there are dangers inherent to movie production - stunt men get hurt, things happen - but what's a single individual when we can save thousands of innocent lives by addressing these inherently dangerous, self-actuating tools of violence. Oh, and the root cause of his freak incident was sabotage or packaging error; not his fault, coulda happened to any professional actor.
    Nailed it
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan