Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: How do I tell which model BDE I have

Default How do I tell which model BDE I have

I bought a Baby Dessert Eagle a couple of years ago. I absolutely love the gun. However, I am not trying to buy a custom fitted holster for the pistol. In order to do so, I need to select between a BDE I, II or III.

The only markings on the slide are MR9 Eagle Pillager, MN USA on the left side of the slide and Magnum Research on the right side. The serial number is at the very back and top of the lower frame. Also on the frame, the left side in a small relief says "Magnum Research" and opposite that on the right says "Frame Made In Germany".

I know that some gun manufacturers provide serial number look ups that will give you additional information about their weapons. So far, I have not been able to find the same for Magnum Research.

Any help would be appreciated.

I know very little about the BDE's, I know there are a few around the forum with them. Hopefully one will have an answer for you. An email to Kahr might give you a quick answer.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."