Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Xssights

Thread: CM9 - Dawson Precision front fiber optic & black rear sights

Default CM9 - Dawson Precision front fiber optic & black rear sights

Anyone put these on their CM9? With old eyes I'm thinking it's time for a fiber optic front sight. Would also put on their back black sight, opened my original rear sight because of cataracts, but cataracts are fixed now .
    Just wondering about ease of installation, how you like them, & general impressions.
    Thanks.

Following this one....I'm not too happy with the sights on my CM9. Well, actually..what I'm not too happy with is the visual acuity I have at 71 yrs of age.

I feel the same way with my 75 yr. eyes; I had my LGS mill a dovetail on my CM9 slide and put on TFOs; grn . front, yel. rear . now even without perscription lenes I can still pick out fuzzy green from fuzzy yellow . one of the best moves I've made.

NRA LIFER

IDPA BELIEVER

I put the Dawson fiber sight on the front of my CM9. It works great with the stock white line rear sight.
    It may be pricey, but it is very well made.

Thanks all for the feedback.

Got the Dawson front & rear for the CM9, it was an Xmas present . Installed both, went fairly well. Much better sight picture for old eyes, the fiber optic front "pops". Both are nice sights but the fiber optic front really makes it worth while (to me).