Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: There it was, in Plain sight, right where the last one I bought was.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default There it was, in Plain sight, right where the last one I bought was.

Went to the indoor range today to shoot 100 rds through my Nano. Next week it will be 100 rds through one of my Kahr CM9's. On the way out, I felt a presence. A calling, and something forced me to walk over to the side counter. Oh, my God, there it was. A Used Kahr CM9 sitting in the same exact spot where I had previously picked up my second one. And the price of only $299. My gosh it was so tempting, it took a enormous will power to walk away. I had to force myself to be reminded of the Ammo shortage and the fact that I now have two of them and my only wish would be to shoot more ammo through them with the frequency I use to do. A third would not be feasible now.
    I looked around, the shop was busier than usual, must be getting close to Christmas. I wondered if they only knew such a fine shooter was sitting right here in the show case with such a low price? The same clerk that sold me the last one watched me eyeballing it and he came over. He saw the sweat from so much temptation beading up on my forehead. He said, want to hold it? I gathered all my strength and ran out. Now I sit here, thinking, should I have gone ahead and bought this fine firearm?

At that price you can’t go too wrong!

If it's still there...go back and offer them $250.00, out the door. You never know. According to the two small local gun shops near me in this little town..."they can't sell a Kahr" and don't really want to take one in a trade. When faced with that reality I decided to "upgrade" my CM9 with a few of the aftermarket offerings available and just keep it. That's worked out real well.

Quote Originally Posted by guido4198 View Post
    According to the two small local gun shops near me in this little town..."they can't sell a Kahr" and don't really want to take one in a trade.
    Same thing where I live. Went to a large gun show about an hour away. Not a single Kahr in the entire show. Also no Kahr's in the local gun stores. I was able to buy one from a local gun store off their website. That website was built by their distributor so after ordering I had to wait about 2 weeks for the distributor to ship the gun to the store for pickup. I'm guessing Karh's have such a small markup and they aren't one of the common name brands so the stores don't want to stock them.

I recently bought my first Kahr and have only put 206 rounds through it. 206 rounds without a single fault. I'd buy another Kahr without hesitation.

As a side note: My news feeds keep talking about an ammunition shortage. Just go to a decent sized gun show. No shortage of ammunition there.

No shortage of ammo, just very high prices compared to two years ago.

No shortage of ammo, just very high prices compared to two years ago.

FYI, Sportsmens guide has the CM9 for sale for $356. . Membership is $49.00 but you can get a trial membership for $9.99.

• Shipping Free
    • Gun Processing Fee:

• $14.99
    Last edited by King Rat; 12-29-2021 at 10:50 AM.