CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated P380 Owner

fortheone - have you test fired it yet?

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Apologize for the delay, I know some were interested in what happened here. I have not fired the gun as I don't think I can trust it after all this. I am waiting for the right buyer to sell it. Sometimes I reconsider but I have a Glock 42 that's almost as small that has give me no problems. Frustrating but after years of issues not sure what else to do. Thanks all.

I just a few days ago hand my CM9 and P380 out to the range. 100 rounds through the P380 without a single issue like always, CM9 the same. I would compare the G42 to the CM9 not the CW380, the CM9 is actually smaller than the G42.

Sorry to hear about your issues, but I would be there is a simple solution. If I did not already have two, I would offer to buy it from you. I doubt you will have a any problem selling it if that is what you want to do. But I think if you have just a little patience it will pay off big returns. These are fine, well built Pocket guns that are very mild shooters.

Default Frustrated P380 Owner

I’ve said this a bunch of times: Kahr 380s are hit or miss although recent production seems to be more hit than miss.

When they run right they are a gem. When they don’t they’re an expensive paperweight and Kahr doesn’t always make it right.

I currently own a CT380 that’s a gem. I once owned CW380 that was an expensive paperweight and Kahr didn’t make it right.
    Last edited by DavidR; 07-31-2022 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    I don't know about you but I never put my trust in hope. It's why I don't own one..........................
    There's a lot of hope involved trusting your life with any 380. Where's that couch I hide behind now?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Default Frustrated P380 Owner

I’ve always been good at math.

380 is more than 8 times bigger than 45. That means you have to shoot something more than 8 times with a 45 to have the same effect as 1 time with a 380.

Thanks for the chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    There's a lot of hope involved trusting your life with any 380. Where's that couch I hide behind now?
    No need to hide, Lol, i think we all are getting immune to Caliber wars. They have become boring. Just like the 1911 wars which just happened on another forum and of course the Glock warriors had to join in on that one. Or the capacity wars etc. Lol, just part of the gun culture.
    Almost forgot, the revolver vs semi auto wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'll hide back there with ya.............we should be able to hold them off for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by fortheone589 View Post
    Apologize for the delay, I know some were interested in what happened here. I have not fired the gun as I don't think I can trust it after all this. I am waiting for the right buyer to sell it. Sometimes I reconsider but I have a Glock 42 that's almost as small that has give me no problems. Frustrating but after years of issues not sure what else to do. Thanks all.
    How much are you going to ask for it Please post it here, I know some folks that would be interested at my club. Like I said, I would buy it in a heart beat if I did not already have two.How many mags do you have? Do you know the year it was made? Thanks

Can you post a pic?