Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Frustrated P380 Owner

Be sure and order more than one. If you can afford it buy about half dozen if you shoot often. JMO.

Recoil springs do not live very long in my CW380. Maybe 300-500 rounds until the spring fails my test.

While dry firing I watch the slide as I pull the trigger. A weak recoil spring will allow the slide to move a small amount as the striker spring is being compressed when the trigger is pulled. The slide moving indicates weak in battery recoil spring force. Time to change the springs.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan D View Post
    Recoil springs do not live very long in my CW380. Maybe 300-500 rounds until the spring fails my test.

While dry firing I watch the slide as I pull the trigger. A weak recoil spring will allow the slide to move a small amount as the striker spring is being compressed when the trigger is pulled. The slide moving indicates weak in battery recoil spring force. Time to change the springs.
    Good info!

The good part about Kahr springs is that they are strong from the beginning. One reason why they are mild shooters as well. Even when I owned the many LCP's, I bought Wolf 13# over the Stock $11lb. Even with that the LCP's never lasted long, before a Crack in the frame or grip. Kahr's will just keep on trucking long after the LCP's have folded.That and the fact that they put Steel inserts into the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    The good part about Kahr springs is that they are strong from the beginning. One reason why they are mild shooters as well. Even when I owned the many LCP's, I bought Wolf 13# over the Stock $11lb. Even with that the LCP's never lasted long, before a Crack in the frame or grip. Kahr's will just keep on trucking long after the LCP's have folded.That and the fact that they put Steel inserts into the frame.
    At $11 per lb for the stock one’s, I understand why you would want the Wolf’s!

2A697AD3-27BB-4A47-A478-B2FB36B48B58.jpeg

Lol, Could not figure out what was so funny. Checked again Ya got me.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Lol, Could not figure out what was so funny. Checked again Ya got me.
    Cheers brother!