Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: January jollies

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Good ole Frankie Fontaine

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Good ole Frankie Fontaine
    ????
    Buddy Hackett.
    "Life Member NRA"

He played a habitually drunk character named Frankie Fontaine. Might have been his biggest schtick. Well, at least until the Herbie movies

I do have it wrong. Frankie Fontaine and Buddy Hackett both used to appear on The Jackie Gleason Show. One of the side effects of getting old is confusion. I guess I really am getting old

Frank Fontaine= Crazy Googenheim.

Yeah, he was the drunk

Lady golfer and her caddy

After a game of golf, a lady golfer offered her caddy a ride into town. The caddy thankfully accepted and carried her clubs inside. The lady invited him to stay for lunch and served him a wonderful meal.

She then invited him into the bedroom. He was puzzled but went along out of curiosity. She asked if he wanted to go to bed with her, so he did that too. Later he realized it was time to get back to the course and prepared to leave. The housewife insisted on giving him a dollar before he could go.

This was too much for the poor man, and he asked her, “Miss, what is going on? First, you feed me a delicious meal, and as if that isnʹt enough, you invite me to make love to you, and we have a terrific time together. Now you want to pay me? What is this anyway?”

So she explained proudly, “I told my husband I wanted to do something nice for my caddy who has been so faithful and helped me so much this year, so my husband said, ‘Screw the caddy! Give him a dollar!'”

The lady smiled, “But lunch was my idea.”

"Life Member NRA"

Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

The local small town newspaper sent a reporter to cover and interview 92 year old Myrtle Ballbricker’s forth wedding…..The reporter asks her to say a few words about her new forth husband….Myrtle says well he’s a younger man at 87 but in good health and still has all his teeth and has done well as an undertaker and funeral home owner…..The reporter then ask’s Myrtle about her first three husbands and she say’s well the first one was a banker but he was very high strung and died of a stroke a couple years after we married, then I met a circus trapeze performer and we married but he didn’t like using a net so our time together was quite short……Later in life I met a Baptist Preacher and fell in love and were married over 20 years but he didn’t take good care of himself and had a heart attack and didn’t make it so I was single for many years after that until I met my newest husband Earl……..The reporter said, well that’s quite a unique, diverse group of men you have been married to over the years, Myrtle smiled, winked and said, no sonny, you see I had a long term plan all along, it was, one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready and four to go…………