Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Xssights
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: January jollies

Here is Jeep I saw this fall I would like to own. It was shame he wanted more than my budget....it had the 401 in it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I thought I would get a food truck and sell grilled cheese sandwiches....What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"

You ain't mean enough to hear the truth jeep. He is though

[img] [/img]
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Floor starters: My uncle had a 1948 GMC truck that he drove everyday. It had a floor starter, (but unknown to me, he moved it to a push button on the dash), I was supposed to take a load of melons to the farmers market for him, I tried and tried to get to to go, no joy.
    Finally had to call him, and learned about the move. He said the floor starter buttons, shorted out when it was raining, so he moved it. He also converted it from 6-volt to 8-volt, for better starting.
    NRA Benefactor

I remember having a 1953 Desoto that had an automatic WITH A CLUTCH. I got the car [drove for short time] only for the Hemi engine, which found it's way into a hot rod.
    "Life Member NRA"

"Never pet a burning dog"

The difference between Guts and Balls.

Guts is coming home steaming, seeing your wife with a broom in her hand and asking if she's still cleaning, or if she's about to fly away on it.

Balls is coming home smelling of perfume, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and saying "your next fatty".
    NRA Benefactor

The Tired Marine...

A Marine boarded a train on his way home from deployment. The train was quite crowded, and the Marine walked the entire length looking for a seat. There seemed to be one next to a well-dressed middle-aged French woman, but when he got there he saw it was taken by the woman’s poodle.

The war-weary Marine asked, “Ma’am, may I have that seat?” The French woman sniffed and said to no one in particular, “Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat.”

The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat available was under that dog. “Please, Ma’am. May I sit down? I’m very tired,” he asked again. She snorted, “Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!”

This time the Marine didn’t say a word; he just picked up the little dog, tossed it out the train window and sat down. The woman shrieked, “Someone must defend my honor! Put this American in his place!”

An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up. “Sir, you Americans seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You hold the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you seem to have thrown the wrong b!tch out the window.”
    "Life Member NRA"

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    Coolest pic I’ve seen in a while. I used to soooo want to build/drive an old school slingshot.