Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S&w csx

Default S&w csx

Not sure if there has been a thread about it yet, but I just came across this gun. Interesting! I’m a 1911 lover, but not a fan of carrying with a thumb safety. I’d give it a try, but not sure why. Kinda doesn’t fit as a range gun or carry gun for me. But, still interesting!
    940732A8-2232-438F-B637-7F4F64C9AA2C.jpgDB43444F-1832-486F-844C-8A7F7B4FBD75.jpg67F6E22C-B1B7-43C7-AEB2-17007E0D6ED5.jpg

Interesting trigger. Wonder if it is a traditional shoe, or somehow a bar. I do like the top of the slide! I also noticed how the safety is pinned through the beaver tail. A lot of interesting stuff going on there.

Haven't seen or heard of that one at all. Maybe I'm out of the loop? For what tiny bit it might be worth it doesn't sing to me yet. There's been a few that didn't sing at first sight but took up a tune later one when I handled them. Might be the case here.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

My sentiments exactly. If I could get one on the cheap, or shoot a friends, I’d like to give one a go. Given what it’s made of, it would make for an interesting gun to polish, but I think the backstrap would ruin the look. I sure do like that ball milled slide top though!

Looks like a Sig Officer's Model 1911 (if there is such a thing) and a S&W M&P had a baby.

I think it looks nice. Does kind of look like an M&P which I have owned. Just like this one, didn't like the trigger. The slide stop looks like H&K. Safety? Who needs a stinkin safety.........................................

Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    Looks like a Sig Officer's Model 1911 (if there is such a thing) and a S&W M&P had a baby.
    Sig does make officers, or at least they did
    C38980EC-B437-44F7-9C91-51A09A7894D0.jpg

For a striker gun it is interesting. I don't really consider my Kahrs to be striker fired because of their excellent DA triggers, even though they are. The only other striker fired gun I have is a Shield Plus, which I bought for size, capacity, and the fact that it does have a manual safety. I don't care for non-Kahr striker guns without them. I'm going to be doing some research on this one. Thanks for posting this Bird!

edit: Just looked more closely at the picture and noticed that it has an exposed hammer. I think the engineers at S&W must be dipping into the pysilocybin to boost their creativity.

Here's a good video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7g_e1HWcHo

My understanding is it’s a railgun, hence the name.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Thanks for posting this Bird!
    Why certainly sir!