Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Shot Show?

Sorry, my bad, I just saw the number of posts and figured…..…You need to get in here more often, where ya been?

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Sorry, my bad, I just saw the number of posts and figured…..…You need to get in here more often, where ya been?
    Honestly, I just kinda stopped hanging out after mugsy left us.
    Just wasn’t the same without him and jocko bantering back and forth.

I hear you, I miss Mugsy, Jocko and Tman as well as some others that have wondered off or crossed the river over the years….I still talk to downtownV pretty regular and he keeps in touch with Jocko so he’s still alive and kicking………This place used to rock back in the day but it’s pretty quiet now but is still a nice place to hang out…….

17 rounds fired during an attempted carjacking. I’ll take my P365 capacity over a single stack every time.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-armed-driver/

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    17 rounds fired during an attempted carjacking. I’ll take my P365 capacity over a single stack every time.
    It was 17 rounds total fired. How many rounds did the Driver shoot? The report posted say's very little about any real facts. A better solution would be to stay out of the Hood. Spay and shoot is not the best way to train. If you need a 365 with a couple more rounds, you probably need a different firearm all together. A Sig 320 for example would be better choice for the hood. Maybe a AR or Shotgun. Practical EDC encompasses a lot more than just a couple of extra rounds in a Sig 365.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    It was 17 rounds total fired. How many rounds did the Driver shoot? The report posted say's very little about any real facts. A better solution would be to stay out of the Hood. Spay and shoot is not the best way to train. If you need a 365 with a couple more rounds, you probably need a different firearm all together. A Sig 320 for example would be better choice for the hood. Maybe a AR or Shotgun. Practical EDC encompasses a lot more than just a couple of extra rounds in a Sig 365.
    Blah blah blah …

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Well, we all like to do a lot of that.

But... more boolets = more better for some folks.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I thought it was ......bigger boolets=best for some folks.

Sometimes, as you said bb. My FNX45 was just too darn big to me. Holding 15 +1 in .45 was nice but it felt like I was latching onto a big, heavy brick. Nice gun and it ran well, but those extra bullets cost some in the ergonomics of it.

Regardless, the news story contains all the elements needed to figure out the problem in places like Philly if only they would connect the dots:
    "While there were 750 carjackings in Philadelphia in 2021, there have already been 90 in the city just 13 days into 2022" A plague of rapidly increasing violent crimes. Why?
    "Naish said many of the suspects are young people who believe they’ll get off easy." But WHY would they think that?
    "So far police have arrested seven carjacking suspects this year though only four remain in custody." Oh.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...e-say/3107165/
    Last edited by SlowBurn; 01-15-2022 at 11:21 AM. Reason: add link
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899